Jump to content
RealModScene
ethanvenzin

ASEAN users?

Recommended Posts

asean here from the Philippines. I used to play Link when I was still in Freestyle but I stopped using it when I switch to Aurora because for some reasons I can't make Link working on my jtag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do we setup the setting system link for malaysia, because when i enter system link and search room it always crashed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, arepelek94 said:

how do we setup the setting system link for malaysia, because when i enter system link and search room it always crashed

Go to Settings Then, disable  rss feed It will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2017 at 8:49 PM, salah.rgh2 said:

Go to Settings Then, disable  rss feed It will work

only that? okay i give a try. Thanks. if succesfull i will inform you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arepelek94 said:

only that? okay i give a try. Thanks. if succesfull i will inform you

ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×