RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
RoxasValentine

Aurora doesn't recognize several TUs

Hello, I didn't know where I could post my little problem exactly

I do have Aurora 0.5b r1025 and I noticed something. Suddenly almost all of my games don't have the TU activated when I start the game. The TUs are also not listed in the "Details", I may redownload them but they still don't appear as enabled TUs. I tried to rescan my TUs but the problem remains. My TUs eventually are normal again after reboot or shutdown.

I don't know how I can fix that, any ideas how to resolve that?

• Like 2

Hello, I didn't know where I could post my little problem exactly

I do have Aurora 0.5b r1025 and I noticed something. Suddenly almost all of my games don't have the TU activated when I start the game. The TUs are also not listed in the "Details", I may redownload them but they still don't appear as enabled TUs. I tried to rescan my TUs but the problem remains. My TUs eventually are normal again after reboot or shutdown.

I don't know how I can fix that, any ideas how to resolve that?

Re install Aurora, that might solve the issue...
  • Like 1

I believe the exact 0.5B not have support kernel 17349 so it does not recognize the TU for the kernel storage 17349 and 17150 concerning different; I believe that at the dawn 0.6 will be the support :)

That is wrong. :( turn on automatic scanning in aurora, and then go back to fsd, and then enable your title update in FSD and launch game with fsd, so it gets installed where it is supposed to. then let aurora scan it into the DB, and copy it to its TU folder. Aurora installs the enabled title updates on game launch, which is how it handles installing title updates. ;)

I believe the exact 0.5B not have support kernel 17349 so it does not recognize the TU for the kernel storage 17349 and 17150 concerning different; I believe that at the dawn 0.6 will be the support :)

I don't think it's because of that, I am still on 16767 (I only update if necessary). I might update my MS Kernel, see if this problem occurs there too.

Re install Aurora, that might solve the issue...

I did that 3 times now, even reinstalled it on another HDD just to be sure.

That is wrong. :( turn on automatic scanning in aurora, and then go back to fsd, and then enable your title update in FSD and launch game with fsd, so it gets installed where it is supposed to. then let aurora scan it into the DB, and copy it to its TU folder. Aurora installs the enabled title updates on game launch, which is how it handles installing title updates. ;)

I now turned on the auto scan feature on the TUs as well, I will report back, if this problem occurs again

Oh yeah, is it possible because of my game libary? Got 310 games on my HDD

I don't think it's because of that, I am still on 16767 (I only update if necessary). I might update my MS Kernel, see if this problem occurs there too.

I did that 3 times now, even reinstalled it on another HDD just to be sure.

I now turned on the auto scan feature on the TUs as well, I will report back, if this problem occurs again

Oh yeah, is it possible because of my game libary? Got 310 games on my HDD

i have 1500 on mine, and it works fine for me... not sure what the issue is on your end =/

• Like 1

i have 1500 on mine, and it works fine for me... not sure what the issue is on your end =/

Well, I don't have a clue too. Most strange thing is, it is completely random.

It might happen anytime and it vanish randomly after several reboots or shutdowns.