RealModScene
JPizzle

360 Content Manager 3.0

Can you please fix and update the Xbox 360 Content Manager for Aurora ? That would be great =)

360 Content Manager does work with Aurora.. just not the SMB viewing of the HDD.. but xamphere is gone i think, as he hasn't said anything for a while now

360 Content Manager does work with Aurora.. just not the SMB viewing of the HDD.. but xamphere is gone i think, as he hasn't said anything for a while now

Yep i know that it is working i already tried it. But SMB the messages and some other things  .. maybe someone can update those ?

(i know that this is not a needed thing because the main thing is workign but ... it would be cool )

that's a totally different app.. Velocity is more like LeFluffie

My bad.. I've used it to modify my profile couple of times but I've read somewhere on the net that Velocity is a File Manager tool and that's why I've got confused. I guess File Zilla is a good option to transfer files from Linux to Xbox360, but you have to be careful with the paths I guess ...

My bad.. I've used it to modify my profile couple of times but I've read somewhere on the net that Velocity is a File Manager tool and that's why I've got confused. I guess File Zilla is a good option to transfer files from Linux to Xbox360, but you have to be careful with the paths I guess ...

any FTP program will work.. and Velocity IS better imo than LeFluffie.. just doesn't FTP to XB like 360 Content Manager.. 

• Like 1

Why that software cant open on Ubuntu Linux?

Because it's a windows program... written for windows...

but i have wine

Wine isn't making applications 100% compatible with linux, it tries, but there's far too much in windows that might be used that causes it to not work with every single case, this is likely one of them whether you like it or not... your best bets is to run these applications in Windows, the OS they were designed for...

Wine isn't making applications 100% compatible with linux, it tries, but there's far too much in windows that might be used that causes it to not work with every single case, this is likely one of them whether you like it or not... your best bets is to run these applications in Windows, the OS they were designed for...

dammed

Hi- I know this is an old thread, but I do have a question about this software in particular.

Obviously it is very useful in letting you query the files that you have on your PC and Xbox. However, I was wondering if there is a way to query the underlying database to find the complete list of DLC for a given game?

For instance, DLC for the game 'Otomedius Gorgeous' does not seem to be available on the web right now. There is also no record I can find of the names/codes of the missing DLC. I would like to know if they are on the 360 Content Manager database, but how can I query that?