RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
omar walid

COD AW error

i keep getting this error when i open cod aw with new dlc { 

A Downloadable Content Package Was Removed Or All Profiles Are Signed Out }

and when i use TU 12 i cant finx exo zombies when i use TU 9 exo zombie is there but when i open the new map i get the error  from above  

also the profile swaping aint working..

• Like 2

i keep getting this error when i open cod aw with new dlc { 

A Downloadable Content Package Was Removed Or All Profiles Are Signed Out }

and when i use TU 12 i cant finx exo zombies when i use TU 9 exo zombie is there but when i open the new map i get the error  from above  

also the profile swaping aint working..

there are 3 compatibility packs.. GET EM!

there are 3 compatibility packs.. GET EM!

I have all of them and get the same error for aurora as for Freestyle.* connect to live for bla bla bla. ..** tried with tu10 and 12.

are they for your media ID?? unlocked?

also dash wouldnt matter ;-) 

I have the 3 comp pack media id 4f somthing i have everything uptodate that include the dash

the dash doesn't matter, as only the kernel matters(aurora/FSD dont) .. and the media id has to match your game's media ID.. lol

ALSO: dont download the TU via WiFi, as that will likely NOT work!!

the dash doesn't matter, as only the kernel matters(aurora/FSD dont) .. and the media id has to match your game's media ID.. lol

ALSO: dont download the TU via WiFi, as that will likely NOT work!!

1 Yes, media id match with game id. I have 2 folders for the game. First one in GOD and the second one that contains the installable content ( that one is named with game id) dlc, TU and compatibility packs are on the second one.

3 I'm running latest kernel.

4 If I manually transfer the TU to the HDD Aurora doesn't recognize it so the only way to get it work is to download it directly from the console.

I will appreciate your help with this...

1 Yes, media id match with game id. I have 2 folders for the game. First one in GOD and the second one that contains the installable content ( that one is named with game id) dlc, TU and compatibility packs are on the second one.

It should be TitleID and not MediaID

And when Aurora don't find the TU it's because it's incompatible... (you have told it to scan for TU's correct?)

It should be TitleID and not MediaID

And when Aurora don't find the TU it's because it's incompatible... (you have told it to scan for TU's correct?)

Yep is tittleID, sorry...

Yes, as I manually scan for TU, Aurora restarts and it shows a message like " Advanced warfare TU backing up..." or something like that... but no TU ate shown when I want to activate it just before run the game, so I connect the console to the Internet and Download it. The TU and the compatibility packs came with the Dlc I downloaded.

Yep is tittleID, sorry...

Yes, as I manually scan for TU, Aurora restarts and it shows a message like " Advanced warfare TU backing up..." or something like that... but no TU ate shown when I want to activate it just before run the game, so I connect the console to the Internet and Download it. The TU and the compatibility packs came with the Dlc I downloaded.

When aurora don't show you the TU it's because it's incompatible with your version of the game, or atleast that is what Aurora think of it...

When aurora don't show you the TU it's because it's incompatible with your version of the game, or atleast that is what Aurora think of it...

Well... I've just replaced Te TU and all game files/folders , the dlc and the compatibility packs inside the same tittleID folder and Aurora finally recognizes the TU now... but still asks for Live connection ... even for regular multiplayer mode, if I disable the TU then I can go on multiplayer mode but then the Exo zombi mode is not available. I've checked the dlc with xm360 and it is unlocked... I don't know what the problem is, I have more dlcs and this is the one that gives me so much problems... have you gotten it to work ?

Well... I've just replaced Te TU and all game files/folders , the dlc and the compatibility packs inside the same tittleID folder and Aurora finally recognizes the TU now... but still asks for Live connection ... even for regular multiplayer mode, if I disable the TU then I can go on multiplayer mode but then the Exo zombi mode is not available. I've checked the dlc with xm360 and it is unlocked... I don't know what the problem is, I have more dlcs and this is the one that gives me so much problems... have you gotten it to work ?

Do you have all 3 of the compatibility packs installed? it doesn't sound like you do...

Do you have all 3 of the compatibility packs installed? it doesn't sound like you do...

Packs 2 and 3 came with the dlc, a season pass and the TU10... that's what I have installed.

Packs 2 and 3 came with the dlc, a season pass and the TU10... that's what I have installed.

You need all 3, that's why it's complaining, you don't have Pack 1, which it wants to download for you

• Like 1

You need all 3, that's why it's complaining, you don't have Pack 1, which it wants to download for you

It came with havoc dlc. .. I didn't think it was necessary with this one [emoji12] it's working now. Thanks for your help !!