RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.15, xeBuild GUI 2.096 and Dashlaunch 3.15 released with 17349 support

thanks alot

how do i use the updserver method

You need to use the commandline tool (xeBuild) you can use this tutorial to learn more: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

** Edit: **

or Jrunner...

Personally tho, i recommend doing the manual way, it's really not that difficult... you can find a link to my guide on how to do that in my signature

Edited by Swizzy
  • Like 1

You need to use the commandline tool (xeBuild) you can use this tutorial to learn more: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

** Edit: **

or Jrunner...

Personally tho, i recommend doing the manual way, it's really not that difficult... you can find a link to my guide on how to do that in my signature

thanks

hi friends!

I need to use DL3.15 but my dashboard version is 16767. Can I use it or I have to update?

hi friends!

I need to use DL3.15 but my dashboard version is 16767. Can I use it or I have to update?

I would recommend that you update your kernel as you are heavily outdated ;)

• Like 2

Swizzy can I use xeBuild 1.15 to update from my current 16747 dash to latest...? I was doubtfull as several users reported errors while updating.(ie. with jasper) and some stuff with the xebuild software problem. But I have Xbox 360 E 250GB with CORONA 4G. I know all setting of XEBUILD GUI 2.096 for updating but only donot know what to check RGH 1 / RGH 2 / JTAG...!

So plz advice what should I do...

Swizzy can I use xeBuild 1.15 to update from my current 16747 dash to latest...? I was doubtfull as several users reported errors while updating.(ie. with jasper) and some stuff with the xebuild software problem. But I have Xbox 360 E 250GB with CORONA 4G. I know all setting of XEBUILD GUI 2.096 for updating but only donot know what to check RGH 1 / RGH 2 / JTAG...!

So plz advice what should I do...

you can use either jrunner or xebuild to update.. and i assume you are using cr4 also.. so you would have to do this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4798-xebuild-gui-and-cr4-magic-smc-files/

i'd say go with jrunner, as it is a bit easier for cr4, than xebuild.. and you would flash with swizzy's simple 360 nand flasher.. or the r/w kit..

• Like 1

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And Whn I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And Whn I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

You have posted the same question in 3 different threads, please stick to 1 thread

You will need to reflash your console with correct kernel and a flash tool like nandx etc

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

• Like 3