RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.15, xeBuild GUI 2.096 and Dashlaunch 3.15 released with 17349 support

It is no matter of trust, i just do not want to share the console specific data with anybody.

There is also no need to share the original dump to debug the tool. Just use xebuild (better use an older version) to create the desired jasper dump. This enables you to recreate the problems (admittedly not all) with xebuild 1.15. I checked this too.

But the thing is, it is a matter of trust, you giving me the data to analyze means you expect me NOT to use it for anything else, which is exactly what i do with data that i get for debugging, yes, i know it would've been possible to do it that way aswell, either way the problem has been resolved and is currently in testing to make sure it works as expected and didn't break something else (again)

It's sometimes a matter of needing the actual data you have to recreate ALL issues you experience, that is why i rather ask for dumps from the ppl that do report bugs so that we can verify it properly, some errors may even be on someones computer but not everyones, so, even if i did recreate a dump it might as well not have the issue, which would've made it harder to find the culprit

Don't worry tho, i'm not going to sue you for not giving me what i ask for, i just find it annoying that ppl don't trust me enough to give me the data i request, most do because they know that i'm not some evil guy that steals data from others, which is what you're afraid of, isn't it? the only data which you would want to keep safe that is stored in your nand is your keyvault, there is no credit card information or anything like that in the nand, the exception would be in a full BB Jasper dump that the MU may contain your profiles and/or gamesaves, which if you're playing on xbox live would allow me to buy games with your credit card (if it was attached to your account) but, i never requested a full dump with the entire MU region, i guess i didn't specify that i didn't need that, but, you could've easily just given me the system region which is completely safe to give to us honest developers

• Like 4

Hi Swizzy, thanks for all of your supports and efforts in all these developments (too many tools you released) and you gave it FREE to public.. yet to get "TRUST" issues right on your face?

Damn, it's like helping someone who fell down to get up but they said "Hey! Don't touch me but I expect you to help me unconditionally!"

For now I'll stick with 17150 till you said 17349 is stable. And looking forward for your next released tools.

I have no issues but really hope to get to see you guys in person and buy some drinks.

Thank You.

• Like 1

It is no matter of trust, i just do not want to share the console specific data with anybody.

There is also no need to share the original dump to debug the tool. Just use xebuild (better use an older version) to create the desired jasper dump. This enables you to recreate the problems (admittedly not all) with xebuild 1.15. I checked this too.

You are really worried about one of the biggest devs in the scene? Hell I am a small time dev, and most of the time, we are skeptical about giving out code, and files, of the stuff we are working on, but I trust swizzy enough to give him the code to my cheat manager, and that if he really wanted to, he could finish up and sell, especially since the version I gave him has more features then the one currently available, there would be nothing stopping him from taking the work, and publishing it under a different name. On the flip side of that, if he did, I would be a little disappointed, but at the same time, I have used tons of tools developed by swizzy, that he released for free, and never once asked for a dime, so while it would be a loss in credit, as I am following his example there, it is what it is. So you ask what the benifit is to me sharing this code with a more distinguished programmer in the scene?

The benifit is for all of you guys, currently we(Mainly Swizzy) are working on the Aurora DB manager, and the cheat manager has most of the db code required, or examples of the db code required, that can be easily modified for that. then once that is finished, and working to our likeing, it will be released, and the next big step will be merging that code with the asset editor. Which will bring in version 2.0, or depending on the ideas, might even spawn a new app, and then you will have a full app like gadabama that works with Aurora, using only FTP. Who knows, it might even have nice features like 360 content manager, that allow you to easily manage all of the content on your 360(DLC, Aurora Assets/DB, Title Updates, Arcade/Indie, etc.) And your concern is he might steal your KV, and sell it, when you dont really need it anyway, unless you are running a dual nand, which I highly doubt if you are building BB images. That being said, there are plenty of KVs on this site that are already banned, for Donor nand builds, and could be thrown in a new image, that you built with the same errors, and you could send him that. Honestly, I use one of those on my R-Jtag/Demon install as a just in case, Dashlaunch's live block is decent, but this gives my stock nand absolute protection, and I could disable live block all together, and never have to worry about getting my console banned.

I dont understand the paranoia here, the staff here are all programmers, some more so then others, and if we really wanted to steal your keyvault/console info, we wouldnt need to ask you to send your Nand Image. ;) lol. All we would have to do is add a provision to the FSD plugin/aurora/Nova, and it would dump your KV, and send it to the server, or directly to us, to do what we please with. This is what the stealth servers do. How do you think these people have 1000+ KVs they can sell, they steal them. :(

I know the programmers/hardware developers in the scene are all hackers. Not in the negative sense. We could care less about your console, or your information for that matter, we are here because we share common interests in modifying stuff. My knowledge spans everything from computer support to penatration testing(Both in the physical world, and in the Cyber one), to Modding cars, to building houses....... etc. The one thing all the devs have in common is we love tech, and we want to see what we can get it to do. Then like the good hackers we are, we release our work, for free, so other people can enjoy it also. it is the ones who hide it all in the corner, and never share it that you have to worry about. ;)

• Like 3

If you don't trust Swizzy, gtf out of here!!! lmao.. as his name is on most of the stuff you USE!!! He don't need your KV.. lmao..

• Like 2

Worked fine for me using the updserver method on dashlaunch on jasper jtag 16mB.

Worked fine for me using the updserver method on dashlaunch on jasper jtag 16mB.

Was wondering what that Torrentday thing was about in the changes?

Changes:

add additional checks to sort big block and mmc overdumps better

retain netKd info from header if present along with mobiles

15574+ patch added to allow data dvd with 360 game to show name/tile info in official dash

added command line option -8 and [rawpatch] segment to data dir ini, can have up to 16 file slots with offset

added tesTorrentday-Spam-Detector and tesTorrentday-Spam-Detector16′ targets, same as devkit but has 2 keyvaults

fixed a problem with skipping newer versions of small/single page mobile files on small block NAND

trim addon patches if a tailing 0xFFFFFFFF was mistakenly included (thanks sk!)

fsroot scan now collects info on mobiles for later extraction

fix bugs with locating/extracting small mobile files in some rare cases

add 17349

where did u get that readme?? as there is nothing in mine in the packs Swizzy released??

d/l:

V3.15
- update embedded patches 15574+ to allow dash tile to show data dvd game icon/name
- switch to Rtl kernel functions for *printf, safer for system threads
- add 17349
xebuild:
Changes:
========
- add additional checks to sort big block and mmc overdumps better
- retain netKd info from header if present along with mobiles
- 15574+ patch added to allow data dvd with 360 game to show name/tile info in official dash
- added command line option -8 and [rawpatch] segment to data dir ini, can have up to 16 file slots with offset
- added 'testkit' and 'testkit16' targets, same as devkit but has 2 keyvaults
- fixed a problem with skipping newer versions of small/single page mobile files on small block NAND
- trim addon patches if a tailing 0xFFFFFFFF was mistakenly included (thanks sk!)
- fsroot scan now collects info on mobiles for later extraction
- fix bugs with locating/extracting small mobile files in some rare cases
- add 17349

might want to re-think about where ever you got that from m8..

where did u get that readme?? as there is nothing in mine in the packs Swizzy released??

d/l:

V3.15
- update embedded patches 15574+ to allow dash tile to show data dvd game icon/name
- switch to Rtl kernel functions for *printf, safer for system threads
- add 17349
xebuild:
Changes:
========
- add additional checks to sort big block and mmc overdumps better
- retain netKd info from header if present along with mobiles
- 15574+ patch added to allow data dvd with 360 game to show name/tile info in official dash
- added command line option -8 and [rawpatch] segment to data dir ini, can have up to 16 file slots with offset
- added 'testkit' and 'testkit16' targets, same as devkit but has 2 keyvaults
- fixed a problem with skipping newer versions of small/single page mobile files on small block NAND
- trim addon patches if a tailing 0xFFFFFFFF was mistakenly included (thanks sk!)
- fsroot scan now collects info on mobiles for later extraction
- fix bugs with locating/extracting small mobile files in some rare cases
- add 17349

might want to re-think about where ever you got that from m8..

Knowing FLAMenIK, he probably got the proper release, just saw a 'changlog' on TD..probably.  Never know him to use unofficial builds (in fact he told me to wait for this..LoL)

Knowing FLAMenIK, he probably got the proper release, just saw a 'changlog' on TD..probably.  Never know him to use unofficial builds (in fact he told me to wait for this..LoL)

He might be using an unofficial source for it (a torrent tracker for instance) and god only knows what those guys did, maybe it's ok, maybe not... no way to really tell... the best source for these tools is either here, xbins or homebrew-connection, these 3 are guaranteed to be 100% genuine, at the very least 24h after the release of it for this forum as i will personally deal with any fakes

nah i posted the news on torrentday then copy/pasted it here so it was torrentdays spam detector that edited my post,sorry guys i got the release from homebrew-connection. i did edit my post here within 10 mins (once i worked out what had happened) but felida beat me to it :)

• Like 1

nah i posted the news on torrentday then copy/pasted it here so it was torrentdays spam detector that edited my post,sorry guys i got the release from homebrew-connection. i did edit my post here within 10 mins (once i worked out what had happened) but felida beat me to it :)

hahaha.. ok.. lmao.. but still.. ALOT of people been tryin to ask Swizzy for help with some unofficial stuff for weeks now lol.. just figured id let u know.. that something is up with it.. but yeah HBC/here/xbins and your fine

People are very aggressive around here. I was only trying to help get rid of some of the bugs of xebuild. If the help is not appreciated, then go on without it. Better some of the brawlers in this thread fill in.

People are very aggressive around here. I was only trying to help get rid of some of the bugs of xebuild. If the help is not appreciated, then go on without it. Better some of the brawlers in this thread fill in.

No one is aggressive.. go ahead and press eject, and flash your image.. you'll see this, "rawflash v5 by cOz (modified by Swizzy)" lmfao.. but let's not trust him at all.. sorry that one of the biggest names offers you help personally, and you practically just "spit" on him.. 

The help is appreciated, but at the same time, reporting a problem, then refusing to give the generated file for analysis isnt helpful. EG. maybe you were the only one having this problem, or it only happens with a certain revision of jasper, or it isnt remapping the bad blocks propperly on your image, or 1 of a hundred other reasons that are specific to you, and maybe 3 or 4 other people with the same console. Yes we want to make the software better for you, but to outright refuse to share the information that will help us track down the bug in question, is a bit rediculous. So it isnt about being mean. The fact is, that if any of the devs on this site, or creating the tools you use on your box(Dashlaunch, XexMenu, Xebuild, j-runner, xebuild/xebuild gui, autogg, aurora, fsd, emulators, etc.) really wanted your information, they wouldnt have to wait for you to send your nand image to them, they would already have it, as the app would send them that, and the cpu key.

To some degree, I understand paranoia on the internet, but the reality is it is a hacked box anyway. It isnt like you are getting on live with it. It isnt like the system region saves any personal information. If we were asking for your name, SSN, mothers maiden name, and all your credit card numbers, then I would understand that. Then again, If I have your first and last name, and if you are in the states, I can get that info for < $1, then steal your identity anyway, as that information is in a giant database, that is sold to advertisers, with all of your online preferences, so they can selectively choose advertisments geared toward you.

I could honestly get all the information needed to steal all your information, then take out 20+ credit cards in your name, and i could do it in less than a minute. eg. I can tell you that you are in Germany, and your internet service provider is NetCologne. and that took me 2 seconds to figure out. lol. imagine what I could do if I really wanted to attack you, and or steal from you. ;) Now lucky for you the eu is much more private about what they ask for on the internet, so it would be more work for someone like me, to get more info, but it is out there. also, as a mod, I am privy to info that isnt available to the average user, which made it 100% easier for me to get this info, but that makes no difference, if I wanted it, I would have found another means of getting it. lol ;) and I would assume the other developers on this site could just as easily get that info also. ;)

• Like 3

Wow you guys

I know it was kinda dicky from his part to not share his nand, but I don't think it's necessary to write three paragraphs to the guy

Wow you guys

I know it was kinda dicky from his part to not share his nand, but I don't think it's necessary to write three paragraphs to the guy

I was making a point, that if any of the mods/admins wanted the info, we would have it already, along with anything else we wanted. lol. And to be honest, I am a hacker, when the job calls for it. All part of being a good computer tech/security consultant, and in the classic sense of the word, all the devs here are. we let our curiosity guide us to create cool new things, and share them with the world. lol. the people who mod stuff are the ones who think outside the box, and are the ones you have to worry about the most, as we do what we want. ;) evil lol.

• Like 6

hi guys,

think its about time i joined been following for a while so please no flaming.just updated two jtags (xebuild gui 2.096) both falcons and both went smoothly.however when i went to do my own jtag jasper 64mg i get the following error when building the nand:

******WARNING: 'xenonclatin.xtt' crc32: 0x5cb33297 expected: 0xd5d17ff5

******WARNING: 'xenonjklatin.xtt' crc32: 0x70660678 expected: 0xdde4a14c

******WARNING: 'ximedic.xex' crc32: 0x9f1cbe75 expected: 0x1d992bfb

no idea what this means and have not flashed the image.tried several dumps from various old dashs and all give the same error.any ideas whats up?

hi guys,

think its about time i joined been following for a while so please no flaming.just updated two jtags (xebuild gui 2.096) both falcons and both went smoothly.however when i went to do my own jtag jasper 64mg i get the following error when building the nand:

no idea what this means and have not flashed the image.tried several dumps from various old dashs and all give the same error.any ideas whats up?

They're not errors, they're warnings...

With xeBuild GUI you can ignore those errors as it's only displayed when it tries to read those from the NAND, but fails, if you had it on verbose you'd see that it still loaded those files from a different location and had them verified to be matching...

The output image is no problems with, the only problem is with how it handles big block jaspers during the reading process, and it only affects files in the filesystem of the NAND (these 3 are the only ones kept from the original filesystem if they can be verified, but they're also included separately in xeBuild as they're not part of really old kernels)

thanks for quick reply and from the master himself lol.so is the image safe to flash to my jtag then,and i can send you the xebuild gui log if needed?

thanks for quick reply and from the master himself lol.so is the image safe to flash to my jtag then,and i can send you the xebuild gui log if needed?

It's safe, and there's no need to send me anything as i've already received what i needed from nexus, there will be a fixed version of xeBuild at some point, i cannot say any specific date at this time as i'm not the guy responsible for the command line tool, i'm only responsible for support, testing and the GUI

I'm also getting messages in the output log that I've never seen before when building my Jasper BB nand.

The process completes but, any info on this on whether the image is safe to flash?

I'm also getting messages in the output log that I've never seen before when building my Jasper BB nand.

The process completes but, any info on this on whether the image is safe to flash?

Please take a minute, read my posts in the thread, then ask yourself, do i trust one of the developers behind the application or not? i've answered this question before, more then once...

• Like 3

Please take a minute, read my posts in the thread, then ask yourself, do i trust one of the developers behind the application or not? i've answered this question before, more then once...

:)

Just wanted to make sure. Apologies, also. I didn't see that steplay29 had the exact same output as myself.

Thanks.

• Like 1

i have a question about the Main page in XeBuild GUI, the misc settings, there are four selections marked by default does it needs to be ticked

Thanks in advance

i have a question about the Main page in XeBuild GUI, the misc settings, there are four selections marked by default does it needs to be ticked

Thanks in advance

Personally i recommend going with the default settings, they're set that way for a reason (it's because i recommend having them enabled)

• Like 1