RealModScene
Chrishockey55

Dashlaunch 3.15 : 17349 kernel support added

This legit? Nothing on xbins...

It is on xbins... you're just looking in the wrong place... otherwise, just go for homebrew-connection ;)

• Like 2

This legit? Nothing on xbins...

this is legit man.. lmao.. Swizzy wouldnt have let this be created.. plus swizzy posted this on HBC

• Like 2

Thanks, always came here...havent been to HBC in awhile.  Used the xbins link above, maybe not live updated or im blind....LOL.  Thanks!!! just wanted to make sure, know swizzy usually stops the unofficial threads.....but was just making sure!  Thanks chrishockey55 for this and swizzy for the info!

• Like 2

V3.15

– update embedded patches 15574+ to allow dash tile to show data dvd game icon/name

– switch to Rtl kernel functions for *printf, safer for system threads

– add 17349

3.14 worked fine for me LOL

3.14 worked fine for me LOL

Not really, unofficially patched 3.14 worked "fine" for you...

• Like 4

Not really, unofficially patched 3.14 worked "fine" for you...

unfortunately people dont think man.. lmao and just use stuff that probably stole their KV's lmao.. as "auto-GG" was released like 3 weeks prior to YOU officially releasing DL and XeBuild.... haha.. but hey.. stupid is as stupid does right?

i mean if swizzy wanted some KV's.. he can have mine.. lmao.. as i dont use it at all.. and hell he could have my corona sitting collecting dust.. just has 2 resistors fried.. even got a postout v2 just sitting.. but people will be super ignant

• Like 2

Hi, recently bought Xbox 360, so technically newbie  :sorcerer:

need help to update my Dashlaunch from 3.13 to latest one which i guess is 3.15

any tutorial or guideline is much appreciated plz...

Secondly how to update new skins plzzzzzzzz

cheers 

Follow the tutorial linked to in my signature and you'll be on the latest official everything ;)

Hi... I have an easy question... can I use this version of DashLaunch in a Xbox 360 with an older version of the dashboard???...

It should work yes, but i highly recommend that you update your kernel using the guide in my signature

can someone help me plz i cant go on Dashlaunch because when i click plugins nothing happens it wont let me access it ????

can someone help me plz i cant go on Dashlaunch because when i click plugins nothing happens it wont let me access it ????

What version are you using? what kernel are you on? what version of the installer are you using?

v3.15 is not compatible with 17489, I have already updated my dash to 17489 and this version is not working on my dash, it is booting into stock dash.

I am now eagerly waiting for v3.16 for 17489.

Yeah, they're NEVER forwards compatible, each new kernel requires a new dashlaunch version...

Until there is an official xeBuild release for the new kernel, there's no new dashlaunch (they're always released at the same time)

The best you can do is downgrade to 17349, that's the latest officially supported kernel, and right now there is nothing that requires 17489 other then Xbox Live, which isn't supported by anyone on this site anyways

Yeah, they're NEVER forwards compatible, each new kernel requires a new dashlaunch version...

Until there is an official xeBuild release for the new kernel, there's no new dashlaunch (they're always released at the same time)

The best you can do is downgrade to 17349, that's the latest officially supported kernel, and right now there is nothing that requires 17489 other then Xbox Live, which isn't supported by anyone on this site anyways

Yeah you are right, but it was necessary for me to update, I don't get any xbox games (Ofcourse pirated) in my home town so you can't expect any professional who can fix my xbox if anything that might go wrong. I usually visit a city which is some 700kms away from my home town in every 6-8 months for my personal work, so I purchase games and there are few professionals as well who can fix xbox if anything goes wrong. I always update my dashboard to the latest available dash so that I can purchase even the latest games to play. My xbox is also being used by my kid and wife and they know nothing about hacking, dashboard, dashlaunch etc. so to be on the safer side I updated my dashboard to 17489. I can wait for latest dashlaunch till then I am comfortable with stock dash, I didn't want my kid to update my dash from any game DVD and mess my Xbox, otherwise I have to wait for another 7-8 months to get it fixed.

Though I found 17489 files somewhere and I have updated my dash using updserv method but unfortunately it didn't update my avtars and kinect data, I had to do it manually. But in the end my dash is updated with Avtars and Kinect data, I am now waiting for latest Dash Launch which supports 17489.

Can we downgrade the dash by flashing the older dash using NAND flasher?