RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.15 & xeBuild GUI 2.096 17349 kernel support added

amigos disculpen la icnorasia  soy nuevo en esto y acabo de mudar a aurora 0.5 para que sirve el archivo gracias

amigos disculpen la icnorasia  soy nuevo en esto y acabo de mudar a aurora 0.5 para que sirve el archivo gracias

English please

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashedd The Nand Via Xell Reloded And Whn I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashedd The Nand Via Xell Reloded And Whn I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

You'll need to first of all rebuild your nand with the hack type (RGH2) then you need to flash your console with a hardware flasher

It's also quite enough to post in 1 thread, you don't need to go desperate and post in multiple threads, it won't help you get a answer faster. infact, it may even have the opposite effect that ppl will refuse to help you instead due to you asking in multiple threads...

Hi guys

I am new to the mod world and i just updated to the latest dashboard v3.15(574) as well as aurora0.5b. but i am confused with this xebuild?not sure what it is used for. is it an update for the XeXMenu? i"m currently running XexMenu 1.1 is there an update & tutorial for this?

any assistance would be highly appreciated. thanks

Hi guys

I am new to the mod world and i just updated to the latest dashboard v3.15(574) as well as aurora0.5b. but i am confused with this xebuild?not sure what it is used for. is it an update for the XeXMenu? i"m currently running XexMenu 1.1 is there an update & tutorial for this?

You didn't update your dashboard, you updated dashlaunch... that's NOT the same thing...

xeBuild is for the dashboard, it builds you a new nand... read the link in my signature and you'll have a tutorial as to how it's done...

Hi guys

Xebuild Is For Updating Your Dashboard You Need To Go To Settings and Consle Settings And Check Your Dashboard The Latest Dashboard Until Now Is 17349 if You Have Earler And You Want To Update You Need Flash 360 Or Simple Nand Flasher To Dumb And Flash Your Nand I Recommend Simple Nand Flasher Because Flash 360 Doesn't Work For Me And If you On Simple Nand Flasher You Just Press X And it will start Dumping Your Nand After That You Will Find The Flashdmp.bin in The Simple Nand Flasher Folder Copy It To Your PC By Using A Flash Memory And the You Open Xebuild On Your PC And You You Have to only Put Your Flashdmp.bin In it By Using Open Commend in the Program After That But Your CPU Key If You Don't Know How To Get It Just Turn Off Your Console And Press The Eject Button And Will Get You Into Xell Wait For It To Relod Until It Appear Your Cpu Key And DVD key After you Do that Put Your Cpu Key Into Xebuild And Chose The Version Of Dashboard Choose 17349 And Click Geanrate Hacked Image If It Your First Time it Will Ask You to Download Some Files Just Download It After That U Will Find File Called Updflash.bin Created In The Folder That Has The Flashdmp.bin Take The Updflash.bin Into Your Flash memory And But It Into The Simple Nand Flasher Folder By Using Xexmenu And Then Launch Simple Nand Flasher And Press A Then Start Button in Your Controller And Will start Flashing Your Nand And After Flashing it Will Say Rebooting in 5.....4....3.....2......1

After Rebooting Go And Check Your Dashboard Version And You Must Have 17349 :) :)

Simple 360 NAND Flasher v1.4b BETA.rar

Today i updated my xbox 360 with latest update. I followed the procedure and everthing went well. Thanks for your hardworking and sharing this with us.