RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.15 & xeBuild GUI 2.096 17349 kernel support added

Download it again and put it in the same spot it was before you deleted it. Check Dashlaunch for the path name to make sure it will pick it up. You can always view the readme included in the  download, should tell you what you need to know.

Have a problem here. After an update to 17349, there is no option install after pressing x when the disc already inside. But I can still play with the disc in it.

I have a slim console and fcrt.bin been marked

TIA

Have a problem here. After an update to 17349, there is no option install after pressing x when the disc already inside. But I can still play with the disc in it.

I have a slim console and fcrt.bin been marked

TIA

This could be down to the game, or that you already have it installed... what game is it? do you have it installed on your HDD already?

how do i update this new xex

Read the guide in my signature :)

You have to have the kinect connected when you run the Avatar update... as it may need an update also on the Kinect itself...

thanks everything connected , the kinect She was working before the update with 16747 also the dvd

with 17349 the dvd not work & the kinect not work

i re update the nand with deselect one of the option the dvd work fine but after install dashlunch 3.15 the dvd not work

the avatar data in my usb flash but not popup the update ?

help me plllls bro

thanks god

the update run it after change the name folder to " $$ystemupdate " & the kinect work fine

But the dvd still does not work

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, your FCRT.bin checks out ok, your KV says it has a 0225 drive in it, you might want to just try to reflash disabling FCRT.bin checks, as it doesn't harm anything in your case...

I don't recommend that you put your dump + key in public like that, so i removed the link for you, in the future, if you want me to check your dumps, send me a link in PM instead

sorry for file , thanks for ur help

i reflash it after update the kinect But the dvd still does not work

work one time after disable fcrt but Return not work ?? i dnt know why

sorry for file , thanks for ur help

i reflash it after update the kinect But the dvd still does not work

work one time after disable fcrt but Return not work ?? i dnt know why

If it doesn't work once you've used the patch that disables fcrt.bin checks, it's likely your drive or discs which is the problem... i don't really see a problem with your nand, and i've not seen or heard of any problems with the drives in the latest version... other then of course hardware problems, which we cannot do anything about except tell you to go to a repair shop to have it fixed...

thank u bro ^.^

im not interested for the dvd im use the jtag for playing

the important for me the kinect & he is work fine now :thumbsup:

• Like 1

yeap, finaly moved to 17349 with Xebuild without any problem, works suprefine

but since 17349 flashed, no need to config USB Flash to use with NXE Dash!! something wrong to my Console or just 17349 is this ?

yeap, finaly moved to 17349 with Xebuild without any problem, works suprefine

but since 17349 flashed, no need to config USB Flash to use with NXE Dash!! something wrong to my Console or just 17349 is this ?

17349 added support for content from FAT32 devices (in a hidden "Content" folder)

• Like 1

Ever since jrunner has implemented xebuild 1.15 I have had 2 problems with coronas with 4gb. First thing is that in all 4gb consoles, when booting for the first time after installing rgh, it asks me to do initial setup (language, locale, network). I have found that this is due to lack of mobileb.dat, mobilec.dat etc. They are not in the logs.

The second problem and worst is that in v4 and v6 only (v2 do not have this problem), The saved data on 4gb is missing, but memory is still shown to be used. To explain, I had 1gb of data worth of profiles, demos, etc installed. After installing rgh, and going to storage settings I see that about 1gb of memory is being used in the usage bar, and it says only about 1gb left, but when entering to see profiles and data, everything says 0kb used. Nothing is in any folder.

I have tried with dash 17150, and 17349, both do the same things. When changing xebuild to 1.14 I do not have the first error any more, the console keeps its settings. But the 4gb memory still gets all data missing.

I have tried using a brand new computer and new installation of jrunner, but it does the same thing. This never used to happen, and I have done hundreds of coronas.

The 4GB MMC Corona's memory isn't a good idea to actually use, it's on the same device as the system, any write error can cause the system to not boot anymore... that's really bad... we also don't have any v4/v6 to test with, only v2... so maybe it's something that's different between them which isn't correctly done for v4/v6?

Personally i recommend that you don't use that memory at all, and the other issue isn't really that bad... not sure exactly why it's not finding the mobile*.dat on 4G coronas... will have to look into that...

Thanks for the reply. But its not my decision to use the 4gb internal memory, since these are client consoles. I had one client very upset that I lost his profiles. Now I advise them that info might be lost. But even so, the program should not do that. I have been doing v4 coronas ever since they came out, and never has the internal memory been erased by just installing rgh. Now every one I have done in the last month or so has been erased (or better said misplaced data).

I know that some 4gb consoles become corrupt, but this is not the case. This is every v4 and v6.

The thing is also this, the image built by xeBuild should NOT spill over into the MU region, maybe whatever tool you are using to write the new image is the culprit and not the image itself?

What tool do you use to read/write the MMC? JRunner?

** Edit: **

I've spoken to the rest of the team, the problems are these:

Mobile*.dat wasn't being read properly due to a tiny mistake (forgetting to use some data that was read with a recent change to the whole Mobile*.dat extraction... it's different between NAND and MMC models, which is probably why we didn't notice it until now...

The Memory lost issue is probably related to some tools giving a 51,904,512 bytes dump instead of the correct one: 50,331,648 bytes, if you are indeed using that tool, it's probably writing the wrong size aswell, overwriting the FAT header (telling the console where the data is stored and whatnot) but, it's only partially overwriting it leaving it partially intact... which is why it's marked as being used when it's not accessible... (it doesn't know what file it belongs to, only that it's used)

Thanks for your replies. The first time anyone has noticed the problem other than me about the missing mobile.dat. Should I wait till next xebuild to fix the problem? Or is there something in the code I could "patch" or modify?

And what you say about the internal memory makes sense. I have checked both the nanddump and updflash, both are exactly 50,331,648 bytes. But I will try next time with autogg for the reading and writing to see if it makes a difference. I always use jrunner, but there two problems started around the time I updated jrunner.

Thanks for your replies. The first time anyone has noticed the problem other than me about the missing mobile.dat. Should I wait till next xebuild to fix the problem? Or is there something in the code I could "patch" or modify?

And what you say about the internal memory makes sense. I have checked both the nanddump and updflash, both are exactly 50,331,648 bytes. But I will try next time with autogg for the reading and writing to see if it makes a difference. I always use jrunner, but there two problems started around the time I updated jrunner.

Personally i would recommend that you use my software instead nandMMC, AutoGG i know overdumps (it dumps as if it had spare data when it does not)