RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.15 & xeBuild GUI 2.096 17349 kernel support added

– add additional checks to sort big block and mmc overdumps better

– retain netKd info from header if present along with mobiles

– 15574+ patch added to allow data dvd with 360 game to show name/tile info in official dash

– added command line option -8 and [rawpatch] segment to data dir ini, can have up to 16 file slots with offset

– added ‘testkit’ and ‘testkit16′ targets, same as devkit but has 2 keyvaults

– fixed a problem with skipping newer versions of small/single page mobile files on small block NAND

– trim addon patches if a tailing 0xFFFFFFFF was mistakenly included (thanks sk!)

– fsroot scan now collects info on mobiles for later extraction

– fix bugs with locating/extracting small mobile files in some rare cases

– add 17349

* 2.096 *

– Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.15

– Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.15

– Updated: Now building 2.0.17349.0

xeBuild_1.15.zip

xeBuild_GUI_2.096.rar

• Like 15

thanks a lot to team Xebuild, cOz and Swizzy.
and thanks Chrishockey55 for the good news XD.

• Like 3

"Disable FCRT.bin check" isn't highlighted, for some reason I'm unable to disable it.

Since I updated to the newest dash my DVD-Drive no longer works, I patched the right DVD-Key, right CPU & the works, the update wasn't a problem. That was more then easy, the problem I'm having when building my image in XeBuild is that "Disable FCRT.bin check" isn't highlighted, for some reason I'm unable to disable it therefor causing the DVD drive to no longer work, if anyone has any solutions to this problem, let me know!

Thanks for any help.

Enable advanced mode, then select to use the editor (you'll see it) add "-a nofcrt" before "output.bin" but after everything else...

• Like 1

Enable advanced mode, then select to use the editor (you'll see it) add "-a nofcrt" before "output.bin" but after everything else...

I don't see it, I enabled Advanced mode but see nothing that includes an Editor besides " Open Parameter/Argument editor prior to xeBuild/Python"

I don't see it, I enabled Advanced mode but see nothing that includes an Editor besides " Open Parameter/Argument editor prior to xeBuild/Python"

That is the one you want :)

• Like 1

That is the one you want :)

Okay, I enabled it, clicked on "generated a hack image" & got the editor.

It says "-noenter -t glitch2 -c jasperbb -d data -f 17349 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p ... output.bin"

you want me to add "-a nofcrt" before outpin.bin? so like 

#1 -noenter -t glitch2 -c jasperbb -d data -f 17349 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p ... -a nofcrt

#2 -noenter -t glitch2 -c jasperbb -d data -f 17349 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p ... -a nofcrt output.bin

or 

#3 -a nofcrt -t glitch2 -c jasperbb -d data -f 17349 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p ... output.bin

------------------------------------------

OG one - -noenter -t glitch2 -c jasperbb -d data -f 17349 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p ... output.bin 

Sorry, I'm fairly new at this.

#2 or #3 should be fine, basically, don't remove anything, and make sure you don't put it between "-p ...." or similar, i recommend putting it at the end (before output.bin) it's important that output.bin is at the end...

• Like 1

#2 or #3 should be fine, basically, don't remove anything, and make sure you don't put it between "-p ...." or similar, i recommend putting it at the end (before output.bin) it's important that output.bin is at the end...

Alright, I'll give it a try and let you know!

Just did it, no luck. The Dvd drive is still not opening, it worked before I updated to the latest dash.

Just did it, no luck. The Dvd drive is still not opening, it worked before I updated to the latest dash.

So, the problem you are having is that the DVD isn't opening the tray? that's not at all related to the NAND... that's related to hardware...

Or is it not reading your games? you could try flashing back your dump you made before updating and see if it works properly...

So, the problem you are having is that the DVD isn't opening the tray? that's not at all related to the NAND... that's related to hardware...

Or is it not reading your games? you could try flashing back your dump you made before updating and see if it works properly...

The middle light in the power button blinks & the tray won't open, it worked before I updated but unfortunately I don't have the nand image with the old dash vesion, I deleted it after I updated. I didn't notice that the tray wasn't opening after a week or two, I patched the right DVD-Key & CPU when I flashed my nand, so everything should of kept working. As soon I found out my tray wasn't working I did some research & found that " FCRT.bin check" needed to be disabled & if not, that can cause the DVD-drive/tray not to work. 

• Like 1

The tray issue you have have nothing to do with the NAND itself...

FCRT.bin is used on slim consoles when it's reading games, therefor on some consoles you need to disable it's usage (disable the FCRT.bin check) making it ignore mismatch for the firmware challenge response (which FCRT stands for: Firmware Challenge Response Table) this only effects actually reading games (it'll display "Put this disc in a Xbox 360" if it's incorrect, or it may end up with E56 (if memory serves me right)

The tray issue you have have nothing to do with the NAND itself...

FCRT.bin is used on slim consoles when it's reading games, therefor on some consoles you need to disable it's usage (disable the FCRT.bin check) making it ignore mismatch for the firmware challenge response (which FCRT stands for: Firmware Challenge Response Table) this only effects actually reading games (it'll display "Put this disc in a Xbox 360" if it's incorrect, or it may end up with E56 (if memory serves me right)

So there is no fix for my issue? I'm using a Plat MB/Jasper .

So there is no fix for my issue? I'm using a Plat MB/Jasper .

Well, the fix is to fix the hardware of the DVD Drive... it's clearly something wrong with it...

FCRT is only used on Slim models...

Good day,

just want to ask assistance regarding on how to install freestyle dash ( step by step ) i accidentaly deleted freestyle 3 on my xbos 360. Thanks