RealModScene

LiNK Chat Poll  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue the development of LiNK Chat?

2. 2. If yes, what feature would you want to see added the most?

• Console Notifications (new message alert)
    • Deeper Console Integration (gamertag, gamerscore, etc.)
    • Game-specific Functions (Call of Duty functions such as on-screen text)
    • I voted no.
  3. 3. If no, why not?

• I wouldn't use it.
    • I don't like the idea.
    • It's not an official Phoenix/Aurora/Nova project.
    • I voted yes.

Are you out of your goddamn mind?!?!?!?! DO NOT post the ID and password in a public thread! send it in a PM! (Teamviewer allows ppl to connect to your computer and control it remotely)

I couldn't figure it out for Fabricio. Something about his computer/internet setup just won't get it working. I made sure the ports were opened, I made sure that the server was listening, but nothing else could connect to the port.

• Like 1

I couldn't figure it out for Fabricio. Something about his computer/internet setup just won't get it working. I made sure the ports were opened, I made sure that the server was listening, but nothing else could connect to the port.

Probably a double NAT issue on the ISP level...

Try a free VPN man, and see if that works.. Just Google "FREE VPN" as that fixed this guy in South Africa's problem.. Don't remember his name.. Sorry about that

But something like 500MB per month free.. He had me sign up for a free extra 100mb.. I just don't remember the site..

ca57c0f271.png

Would this be a welcomed addition to LiNKChat? I am thinking of doing a basic friends system (and maybe private messaging of some kind).

ca57c0f271.png

Would this be a welcomed addition to LiNKChat? I am thinking of doing a basic friends system (and maybe private messaging of some kind).

I'd say yes, it would be a good idea man

Umm, how does LiNK Chat work? I've downloaded and launched it right away. I disabled WebUI security in Aurora and signed in with my console's IP. I see 0 channels. And I can't add or do anything. What should I do? I don't get it :(

Google Chrome blocked it as a malware... *angry* I don't trust your LiNK Chat now...

Chrome blocks many sites as malware infested... even once which are known good, just because they have hack tools

Sent from my SM-G903F

Chrome blocks many sites as malware infested... even once which are known good, just because they have hack tools

Sent from my SM-G903F

Umm, nevermind. I tried a virus scan and the tool was clean. But I have a problem here. I downloaded LiNK Chat through this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22476555/LiNKChat.zip . I bet it is not the newest version. You guys are saying to go to http://linkchat.ml . When I go there, it says the site is unavailable. HELP MEH PLES!

http://linkchat.ml turns into this when clicked: http://www.searchingmagnified.com/?dn=linkchat.ml&pid=7POQ3G223

1. it's not "you guys" as in RMS team.. it was an unofficial app by someone else.. Luemonic, who hasn't been on this site since 2015.. i would assume since it didn't have much people using it, it was abandoned 

2. last post was in 2015 also.. try and look for these "indicators" when trying an app.. or how about asking if the project is still alive?? and wait for a response from the author of the app??

• Like 1

Please guys someone repost the latest version of this software.

I don't think it even works anymore... if anyone still use it at all...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I don't think it even works anymore... if anyone still use it at all...

Sent from my SM-G903F

No, the server is down.. and leumonic lost the source a while ago due to hdd failure.. this post "should" be locked, atleast until someone makes something like it.. lol.. i know what u say swizzy.. but honestly this would be one time something "should" be deleted/locked lol
  • Like 1