RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
A1thiagodjb

report system

I created this topic to learn how the report system works on link because my two accounts had already reached zero reputation and i don't know why. I did nothing. just played. anyone can report without comprovation? (sorry my english)

i also lost 10 out of 100 yestuday, way? wat hapend when i reach 0? i must make another account, wtf? i don't play with mods or so, and mostly i create rooms and play alone with bots, wtf? why can't see who reported me? that must be a way to defend yourself from abusive report.

sorry for my bad english, greatings from romania.

I have the same issue. I don't use any mods or cheats when and yet i still got my rep down to 60 and it seems to decrease every time i play something. The worst part is i don't even know who reported me or why they did it. It seems people can just report whoever they want for no reason and get away with it.

I realize this is a beta, i hope this issue is resolved so that we don't have to worry about this kind of stuff when the system is fully released :)

I'm clan DJB, the same owner's post. The level of players (MW3) is very low example: ThiagoOzama, Diamont between outros.Esses not accept players who are dying and are changing their names to offend our clan. Do not use any kind of hacker or cheater, are players who besides knowing how to play. Also sorry for English (BR)

I'm clan DJB, the same owner's post. The level of players (MW3) is very low example: ThiagoOzama, Diamont between outros.Esses not accept players who are dying and are changing their names to offend our clan. Do not use any kind of hacker or cheater, are players who besides knowing how to play. Also sorry for English (BR)

huh

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

my reputation is lower now.....and i did nothing.....this is starting get ridiculous....this system is not god....prevent cheaters but increases trolling people....

why people are so ridiculous and keep trolling?....arghhhhhhh the link is amazing.the only problem is some people that play on it.