RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TuonoPayne

Crash Fable II GOTY Edition

Guest TuonoPayne

Hi I have a problem with Fable II. When I start it during the first loading immediately after choosing the character (male or female) the game crash, (fatal crash Intercepted) I tried to turn the game into GOD, start by ConnectX, start from xexmenu but nothing.The only way is to start it from USB.
I use aurora 0.5b i've already updated freeboot and dashlunch

Here's Title ID and Media Id of my version

zEmz8Gwe.jpg

• Like 1

Or check for "Content" in it, i think GOTY is with DLC, if there was any? (i don't remember)

Guest TuonoPayne

Or check for "Content" in it, i think GOTY is with DLC, if there was any? (i don't remember)

no in the folder there is not any content folder i've even chek with 360 content manager

Sounds like a corrupted file in the game to me. :( Not much you can do about that, other then rip a different copy. :(

I think that if it was so should crash also from usb

no in the folder there is not any content folder i've even chek with 360 content manager

I think that if it was so should crash also from usb

Try setting your dashlaunch settings to their defaults and see if that makes a difference, some settings may cause issues with games, also plugins often do... (trainers)

For me, in order for it to work, (which I assume it crashes when you play it from HDD and not disc.) you need to have the game in GOD format (Game On Demand.) The same goes for Fable III. Hope this helps ;)

(EDIT) Sorry, didn't see that you have tried that already. I had a problem trying to just play it though. (By having it on my HDD)

Guest TuonoPayne

are you using 2TB external Hard Drive?

no i've only the internal HDD (250GB and connectx

Try setting your dashlaunch settings to their defaults and see if that makes a difference, some settings may cause issues with games, also plugins often do... (trainers)

ok i've disable all plugin (link and connectx) and restore dashlunch default setting but it did not do anything

For me, in order for it to work, (which I assume it crashes when you play it from HDD and not disc.) you need to have the game in GOD format (Game On Demand.) The same goes for Fable III. Hope this helps ;)

(EDIT) Sorry, didn't see that you have tried that already. I had a problem trying to just play it though. (By having it on my HDD)

fable 3 starts without any problem from folder format

why if i've a GOTY i cant see the DLC with 360 content manager?

no i've only the internal HDD (250GB and connectx

ok i've disable all plugin (link and connectx) and restore dashlunch default setting but it did not do anything

fable 3 starts without any problem from folder format

why if i've a GOTY i cant see the DLC with 360 content manager?

Because 360 Content Manager can't forsee every possible combination that the developers have made...

Go find the original version of the game, then go find the DLC... that's way easier then trying to get a pirated copy of the GOTY working... i assume you don't actually have the original game disc? if you do, just run that and rip it...

Guest TuonoPayne

Because 360 Content Manager can't forsee every possible combination that the developers have made...

Go find the original version of the game, then go find the DLC... that's way easier then trying to get a pirated copy of the GOTY working... i assume you don't actually have the original game disc? if you do, just run that and rip it...

i've find the basic game but i've the same problem

edit

if i put the basic version of Fable II in GOD it works

I got the same game GOTY edition and I got it to work by making it GOD, I used a program called Iso2god, it worked great but tooked a couple of hours. 

I went to add iso, then placed the game title, and left everything as is. Except the mode I changed it to [partial (iso cropped)]

Also in the xbox file manager (the one aurora .5 has) And copied it on the content folder<my username<then just copied it right there.

Then I just scanned the game (in the content scanner the names wont show just the numbers and letters for ex: my showed like this 000000000000 [My username] I had to memorize the game number and choose it in the content scanner.

BTW sorry for reviving thread and if you already fixed your issue just sharing how I fixed mine.

I got the same game GOTY edition and I got it to work by making it GOD, I used a program called Iso2god, it worked great but tooked a couple of hours. 

I went to add iso, then placed the game title, and left everything as is. Except the mode I changed it to [partial (iso cropped)]

Also in the xbox file manager (the one aurora .5 has) And copied it on the content folder<my username<then just copied it right there.

Then I just scanned the game (in the content scanner the names wont show just the numbers and letters for ex: my showed like this 000000000000 [My username] I had to memorize the game number and choose it in the content scanner.

BTW sorry for reviving thread and if you already fixed your issue just sharing how I fixed mine.

000...0 is just the default content directory, where all GOD's, DLC's etc. install for systemwide usage...

E00... is the profiles in the content folder...

41 minutes ago, scroeffie said:

i know this topic is old but have the same problem for fable 2 and 3 

have you tried using the "extracted" way?

and if using iso2god, make sure you set "padding removal = NONE".. as removing padding might cause an issue as other people have posted..

if you have the ACTUAL disc, try using the GOD converter script avail in aurora .6b

i have no idea wat you are talking about :P  both games came as rar files i than unrarred the files and there was a iso 

i than used 360mpGui to extract the iso ,maybe i need to trie anotther copy of the game ?

if i make the game a god wil i see in on the arcade tab ? or the 360 tab