RealModScene
begallegal1

Enjoy Aurora?? Get this Custom HUD theme and post to help support the Phoenix dev team!$! (*2 new versions July 4*)

Yes, you will need xui workshop, the xbox xdk, and the xml files that come with xui workshop, and my modified xml files for xui tool. then you can change the colors to what ever you want. If you want the xdk, you will have to ask elsewhere, as it is illegal to distribute.

• Like 1

Previously posted my thanks to the Team and have now been enjoying the updated HUD.  Noticed one small "bug" though related to displaying title information in the lower glow box.  Information is displayed properly when enabling the HUD from a game or the Xbox 360 Dashboard.  However, "Invalid Execution Id" is displayed when enabling the HUD from Aurora.

No big whoop since it doesn't affect functionality and you're probably already aware, just thought I would point that out.  Regardless, still a great enhancement to the dashboard.  Thanks again for everyone's effort!

Previously posted my thanks to the Team and have now been enjoying the updated HUD.  Noticed one small "bug" though related to displaying title information in the lower glow box.  Information is displayed properly when enabling the HUD from a game or the Xbox 360 Dashboard.  However, "Invalid Execution Id" is displayed when enabling the HUD from Aurora.

No big whoop since it doesn't affect functionality and you're probably already aware, just thought I would point that out.  Regardless, still a great enhancement to the dashboard.  Thanks again for everyone's effort!

it's not a bug.. it even does this with default skin/hud.. there is no info such as TitleID/MediaID.. hence why it returns with "Invalid Execution ID".. Does it with FSD also.. the info is not found.. hence why it returns with the "error message".. yes i just repeated myself.. but yeah

• Like 3

why when I press the guide button i dont see the system link at all?

Depends on what you've been doing, perhaps you didn't install the FSD Plugin skin properly? perhaps you're using a old version of the plugin? perhaps you are using a dashlaunch plugin that is causing problems with the FSD plugin?

Thanks team phoenix! Aurora is awsome so many features and the title updates!

And thank you I was wodering why mines said freestle lol

Please Some on Help Me when i Open It Say SFC_init Failure: 0x00000001

Config Register : 0x00000000

Press any button to exit application

please Help I Really Want Answer

Please Some on Help Me when i Open It Say SFC_init Failure: 0x00000001

Config Register : 0x00000000

Press any button to exit application

please Help I Really Want Answer

What exactly is giving you this? i don't see that coming from Aurora or anything in this thread for that matter...

Cant find a Tutorial on where these files go.

I have Aurora, and love it, however, the custom HUD would be nice. 

I downloaded the xur files.

Hi,

Bit late to this thread but thanks to all at Team Phoenix. You guys rock. Aurora is awesome

Cant find a Tutorial on where these files go.

I have Aurora, and love it, however, the custom HUD would be nice.

I downloaded the xur files.

Install to Plugins\HudScene\**

**be sure to backup your original files if necessary before overwriting them**

said so in the first page mate. Thanks Aurora!

• Like 1