RealModScene
begallegal1

Enjoy Aurora?? Get this Custom HUD theme and post to help support the Phoenix dev team!$! (*2 new versions July 4*)

Huge thanks to everyone for showing their support!!

Finally got the paypal sorted out again after a bit of an email issue, so first donation has been sent!!!

(you didn't really think i'd wait for all 100 people to post did you LOL :thumbsup:   :clap:   :p )

Thank you Phoenix Team!! you have my continued support!!

• Like 8

You're a great man, do great work and my friends are going to enjoy your theme the next time my xbox starts up! :thumbsup:

Love Aurora and it's possibility to change themes. Keep up the good work Phoenix-Team!

Looking forward for future updates of you begal. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Obrigado a equipe phoenix por todos os conteúdos desenvolvidos!!!

English please

Huge thanks to everyone for showing their support!!

Finally got the paypal sorted out again after a bit of an email issue, so first donation has been sent!!!

(you didn't really think i'd wait for all 100 people to post did you LOL :thumbsup:   :clap:   :p )

Thank you Phoenix Team!! you have my continued support!!

Thank you very much!

Yep, many thanks to all people involved! It's great to see JTAGs/ RGHs still getting so much love & attention. Homebrew at its finest.

Keep it on!

• Like 1

Thank you Team Phoenix for all amazing work!

As a novice programmer I really appreciate all this, and I know the hard work you guys do!

Also thank you for the patience, that the moderators have with the community, is rare thing to happen on fórums!

:clap:

• Like 3

Superb addon to the best dashboard around and getting better all the time iv got over 1100 game's all in. And so far not one crash in over a month excellent work thanks to all involved :-)

• Like 2

Superb addon to the best dashboard around and getting better all the time iv got over 1100 game's all in. And so far not one crash in over a month excellent work thanks to all involved :-)

1100..... I have over 10,000 but 95% of those are emulator roms. lol.

My eyes popped out they mate lol when i seen your first sentence of 10.000 was just about to ask if you could share ha 😊

My eyes popped out they mate lol when i seen your first sentence of 10.000 was just about to ask if you could share ha

We don't allow piracy here, copies of really old games (ROMS) are also considered piracy as you most likely don't own the original thingy they came on, if you do own that, you can find the ROMS on other forums... just search ;) it's easy...

• Like 2

Just discovered Aurora as an alternate to FS3 and really like the product.  Thanks to Team Phoenix for their support of the 360!

Thank you very much!

You all are very welcome, as I said before everyone involved in the project has my continued support, and respect ;)

I will be sending donation round #2 soon, I encourage everyone to keep posting their thanks here, and if you have the means to do so, drop them a donation as well !!

Added 2 new HUD theme versions !!

• Like 3

Thanks again for sharing the latest updated HUD, I have downloaded and tries the V2 version and like it better than the rest.

Thanks again for sharing, please keep up the good work guys.

Thanks for the great work on this. Initially I was knocking Aurora thinking, "HTF do I get to my emulators???"

Then I found the shoulder buttons :)