RealModScene
begallegal1

Enjoy Aurora?? Get this Custom HUD theme and post to help support the Phoenix dev team!$! (*2 new versions July 4*)

Do you enjoy Aurora? Enjoy playing on LiNK? Enjoy XboxUnity? 

If you answered yes to any or all of those, you better get a post in this thread!! 

Since I have been holding on to my donation for the Phoenix team until I could do something cool with it,,,

Here is the deal... for every person that posts a thank you message to the Phoenix team in this thread,

I will personally donate $0.25 to the team

(max $25.00 {100 people} for this round) 

if you'd like to make your own donation to them you can do it HERE

As a thank you from me, to everyone for showing their support,,I am sharing my first "semi-complete" HUD theme for use with Aurora

With info and base files from gavin_darkglider HERE (creds to him for the file processing work, The "Aurora Home" text, and the base aurora icon)

I have built on his work to create this modified HUD for everyone to show off their Phoenix / Aurora support!!

Here is a list of changes from the stock HUD

Custom "Aurora Home" button text & base Aurora icon - gavin_darkglider

Custom Game info scene and text relocation - begal

Custom "Phoenix" and "Aurora" logo's in hud - begal

Custom  Green temp gauges when signed in - begal

Custom color/design Icons that change color/design when button is in focus - begal

(prob more im forgetting, that's what happens when you get old kids LOL)

AuroraFocusHUD_zpsffupf3i3.png

System Link Button Focus (notice icon change)

LinkFocusHUD_zpshvr0ntng.png

File browser (more custom colored icons)

FBHUD_zpswrmqpqod.png

Install to Plugins\HudScene\**

**be sure to backup your original files if necessary before overwriting them** 

HudScene_Aurora_Custom_begal.rar

NEW VERSIONS JULY 4, 2015

This new V2 uses the "glow box" visual used in the default Aurora skin

XboxScreenshot2_zpsn01ci2y5.png

HudScene_AuroraGlowVersion_begal.rar

This V3 combines the "glow box" visual as well as a turquoise(ish) home tab 

XboxScreenshot_zpsd2qwr5s1.png

(I was able to easily match the temp guages color to the Aurora color code, but coloring the hud tab was done by changing the color write flags so it is not quite the same as the aurora color but I thought some people may still like it so figured id share it as well, I did it this way because to my knowledge only the outline of the tab can be colored using other methods )

Turq home tab_Aurora glow box game scene.rar

Thank you to all the devs and site staff that make all this possible !!!!!!

begal 

:thumbsup:

• Like 40
  • Thanks 6

Thank you Team Phoenix, and you begal.. But there are still 99 people to say thanks.. In reality still 100, as I donated myself.. I might have to hit you up about some stuff about the hud, as I am still new at making skins.. ;-)

• Like 2

Thank you Team Phoenix and all the users that contribute to the scene and the betterment of an already great dashboard. Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated!

• Like 1

Yes thanks to all involved with this and all other great work that goes on. with Aurora the best dashboard around and getting better all the time. :-)

• Like 1

what a great gesture begallegal1, respect to you man.
thank you Phoenix team for everything, and all of you guys making aurora more enjoyable.

• Like 1

Thank you begal for putting my hard work to good use. :) It is nice to see, that I didnt waste 3 days for nothing. :) Let the HUD themes keep rolling. :) Also thanks for giving me credit in all of this. :) I could keep going, but now I think I am over doing it. lol

And just because I want begal to spend his money. lol. Not really, that part was a joke.

Thank you team phoenix, You have been awesome.  :)

• Like 3

Wow, thanks to everyone!!  Would list, but so many, so to everyone, a big thanks!!  Looks great!!  Gonna test this out!!! Got gavins on by box already....;-)  Looks like things are progressing quickly, im impressed!!

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for posing their gratitude to the team up here, these guys and all the other great dev teams rarely if ever get the kudos they deserve imo, so nice to reinforce the fact that the community does greatly appreciate all the cool stuff to use on/with our consoles!!

Keep the great comments coming everyone! Thank you all for helping me share the appreciation!!

(please also note that if I don't "like" your post, I will, the forum limits the amount you can pass per day lol)

Thanks Team Phoenix :) i love aurora
i just get a job today, i want to donate too
also thanks for the new hud

• Like 1

Thanks to all RMS for having such a great community, and to team Phoenix for making Aurora increasingly better with every release. outstanding work everyone. Thanks to begal too for offering such a cool donation.

• Like 2

Thank you so much, Phoenix! I absolutely love Aurora!

I appreciate Begal's HUD customization, but I did some of my own that I decided to share with you guys:

7c47285d69.png

Nothing too fancy, but I like it.

Changes: 

• FreeStyle Home -> Aurora Home (custom Aurora icon)
  • System Link -> Connect to Unity (custom Unity icon)
  • File Browser -> File Manager
  • alt+167 fix applied to my .xui.

Sorry for the long post!

• Like 5

Thank you so much, Phoenix! I absolutely love Aurora!

I appreciate Begal's HUD customization, but I did some of my own that I decided to share with you guys:

7c47285d69.png

Nothing too fancy, but I like it.

Changes:

• FreeStyle Home -> Aurora Home (custom Aurora icon)
  • System Link -> Connect to Unity (custom Unity icon)
  • File Browser -> File Manager
  • alt+167 fix applied to my .xui.
Sorry for the long post!

The File Browser is just a browser that lets you launch stuff, it's not a manager... thus the name ;)

• Like 1

The File Browser is just a browser that lets you launch stuff, it's not a manager... thus the name ;)

I'm well aware. I just enjoy the word "Manager" as opposed to "Browser."  :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for posing their gratitude to the team up here, these guys and all the other great dev teams rarely if ever get the kudos they deserve imo, so nice to reinforce the fact that the community does greatly appreciate all the cool stuff to use on/with our consoles!!

Keep the great comments coming everyone! Thank you all for helping me share the appreciation!!

(please also note that if I don't "like" your post, I will, the forum limits the amount you can pass per day lol)

THanks to the entire team here! If it weren't for you guys, I would never have made my collection of themes for FSD!!! (I'm planning to make an Aurora theme sometime in near future).

Also thanks to you too begal!I loved your fsd themes and the dashlaunch themes too! :)

• Like 3