RealModScene
felida

[Tutorial] HUD modification

It is a waste of time i will never use another regional settings and even every time i need to write some new lines, modify something. ( It is nice to know it, but i think is more easy to only open with XUI Workshop and export binary file or only save the file again and done, that for any file you need is more quick and do not need to change anything, i am a programmer so i need all my regional settings as is due many code must be written within restrictions and usage of special chars :)

I will not use only this tools but many other so  prefer to not dismiss something to write al codes i need :)

Anyways there are two options :) is better for all users to know about it.

And another important thing is in this files of HUD do not use special chars because it will break your changes so, as Fabricio Messias De Godoi said it need to not use it at all due files must be break, i have tested this due i have files without this chars and even do not works due the reasons marked below.

Finally, thanks to all people in this forums now i have my files fine and with my language to let my family know how it works easily :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiteneo said:

It is a waste of time i will never use another regional settings and even every time i need to write some new lines, modify something. ( It is nice to know it, but i think is more easy to only open with XUI Workshop and export binary file or only save the file again and done, that for any file you need is more quick and do not need to change anything, i am a programmer so i need all my regional settings as is due many code must be written within restrictions and usage of special chars :)

I will not use only this tools but many other so  prefer to not dismiss something to write al codes i need :)

Anyways there are two options :) is better for all users to know about it.

And another important thing is in this files of HUD do not use special chars because it will break your changes so, as Fabricio Messias De Godoi said it need to not use it at all due files must be break, i have tested this due i have files without this chars and even do not works due the reasons marked below.

Finally, thanks to all people in this forums now i have my files fine and with my language to let my family know how it works easily :)

Congratulations and good to know that you got it.