RealModScene
felida

[Tutorial] Changing the Loading Screen

On 12/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, kyletempest said:

Could you remake your tutorials? low quality video, sorry for, but thanks

Honestly no.. haha..

I don't have my pc setup for that anymore mate.. if you tinker with xuitools, and watch all my tutorials.. you will get an understanding of how it all comes together..

it is basically animation mate.. frame by frame animation..

On 7/29/2016 at 2:49 PM, bundito said:

Hi guys.

I realize this is a long-dead topic, but I need some help.

My keyframes won't stay set. I put in my new image, size it, change it's layer order, set all 4 keyframes, save as binary... success... but when I reload it, my keyframes are no longer set. My image is still there, but the keyframe boxes are blank.

WTF is going on?

I hope someone still has alerts set for this topic. I know it's been a long time.

-Dito

(ps: first post, long-time reader and admirer of the work that happens here.)

A little late to the party, but if anyone else is having issues with this, your image file needs to be within the extracted default.xzp folder. Then the keyframes will save. For example, I have my custom image set in Default.xzp(unpacked)\Images\CustomWallpaper.png I also had an issue when changing/inserting the last (4th keyframe) it would just remove all of them to begin with once I save. So I just edited 3 Keyframes. 

42 minutes ago, etienne777 said:

A little late to the party, but if anyone else is having issues with this, your image file needs to be within the extracted default.xzp folder. Then the keyframes will save. For example, I have my custom image set in Default.xzp(unpacked)\Images\CustomWallpaper.png

If all the key frames are the same.. the black dot will not show.. but it will change the image