RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bluebottle

noob question i think?

Hi this is my first post, I would have said hi in introductions but couldn't find one:( 

Any way here is my question, when I run a game on hardisk in god format, the game saves (progress) in gow for instance, they say they are saving but the game starts from the begging like a new start. It means its a pain as I can only progress so far and i have to start from scratch. Any ideas? I do run it in Aurora but I don think its that, or is it? Any help would be great cheers. 

• Like 2

once you are signed into a profile,,In Aurora if you press "Y" to bring up the games info page,,then scroll down to the "Achievements" button(4th on down the side panel) then press the D-Pad LEFT as the "more" button shows at the bottom,, and you will be greeted with a new icon and the text under the "A" button will change to "Saved Games" ,, press "A" and it should show you the saves for that game ;)

or as an alternate way is to use the HUD on the far right page choose "system settings" ,,then choose on that page "storage" and then choose the drive you are saving them to and you should be able to find your saves under "games and apps" ;)

hope that helps, if you cannot find your saves anywhere we can try to narrow down the reason(s) it may not be creating any save files  

• Like 2

You also obviously have to be signed in to a profile, and the same profile in order for the game to save your progress (no profile -> no saves)

• Like 2

Hi thanks everyone, the saved games are there as per begallegal1 instructions, although i didnt get a chance to play any games, but it wasn't working previous to the instructions so i guess it still wont.

As for the profile, i do login (well it says i log in when starting), but its a profile I made after jtag, I can try one I made when I used to be on live and start the games again to see if that makes a difference?

Cheers