RealModScene
MatteIta

[CFL] Focus,Circle & More (18 layouts) [Fix/Final version*24/05/15*]

heres a stupid question lol, where do i transfer these to in auroura file?

Read the post before yours:

Media\Layouts\(put layout files here)

You basically unpack the zip/rar, there'll be "cflayout" files in it, these you put in the location mentioned above^

Sorry for another noob question but how do I change my layout after installing those? I've tried every button...

It's in the View Settings, press B and you'll see that menu come up... find the layout thing, voila! you get a list of the layouts you've got installed...

Love these new flows!! But using any of the wall type views leaves me with a shed load of blank covers on view!!!!

Is it due to having to many games and all the covers not being loaded into memory at once?

Love these new flows!! But using any of the wall type views leaves me with a shed load of blank covers on view!!!!

Is it due to having to many games and all the covers not being loaded into memory at once?

Either that, or those games don't have covers in the first place... what happens when you scroll left/right?

thanks, looks good, installing now.

yeah I think your right. Either needs to run a bit and load the covers into memory or it doesnt show them all 100%. still looks cool. You should have a cover for every game app etc. if not make one, but evrything has a cover. so if the covers are just slow loading, who knows... mine are slow loading on the outside of "walls" but the middle is fine etc

Hey!!

This is amazing work! Back then, I sold (almost gave away) my RGH 360 because I had bought the Xbox ONE. Felt bad about it and, recently, I bought my console back. :unsure: 

So, only to say I love what you've done and a big THANK YOU for not forgetting. I'm back and trying this "new" Aurora dash, looks nice!! Thanks for all your hard work. See you around.

Cheers and a huge thanks to the ones who made this possible! :thumbup:

None of these even show up as an option for me

Download, install to aurora skins, go to change skin, and they are not there. Only the default is there. Tried rebooting console and same issue

Checked file manager and the skins show up in the skin folder

aurora 6

5 hours ago, games805 said:

None of these even show up as an option for me

Download, install to aurora skins, go to change skin, and they are not there. Only the default is there. Tried rebooting console and same issue

Checked file manager and the skins show up in the skin folder

aurora 6

Da is not a skin This  CFL    layouts  Found in aurora folder MEDIA/Layouts Put it here

16 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Da is not a skin This  CFL    layouts  Found in aurora folder MEDIA/Layouts Put it here

I believe they were moved with 0.6b tho, to the same location as scripts...

58 minutes ago, donmega187 said:

All links dead. Nothing to download. Anyone have these and could reup?All links dead. Nothing to download. Anyone have these and could reup?

seem fine for me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a900fq06fxon8rm/Aurora_Layouts_MatteIta_V1_Fix.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/koqzox27bq0samd/Aurora_Layouts_MatteIta_V2_Fix.rar/file