RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SHoff

About the automated renaming of games...

Is there anyway to disable it? Whenever a connection to Live is open, Aurora begins renaming all games to their XBOX Live titles. I have livestrong enabled in Dashlaunch to prevent it, but this prevents downloading anything besides the boxart and title updates.

• Like 2

Is there anyway to disable it? Whenever a connection to Live is open, Aurora begins renaming all games to their XBOX Live titles. I have livestrong enabled in Dashlaunch to prevent it, but this prevents downloading anything besides the boxart and title updates.

how about disabling "autoscan"????

as that option checks your folders for content at EVERY boot of aurora..

Thanks, didn't think of that. If I add new games however, I believe I'd have to disable live before a manual scan to prevent renames and renable it afterwards to download assets. Just was wondering if anyone knew of a more elegant solution.

Thanks, didn't think of that. If I add new games however, I believe I'd have to disable live before a manual scan to prevent renames and renable it afterwards to download assets. Just was wondering if anyone knew of a more elegant solution.

ummm, you can use Swizzy's Asset editor? OR you can press Y, then go down to "refresh" to manually download the specific title.. there are multiple ways to accomplish this.. and it's your choice in them, but no, not really, as it scans EVERY section you have listed as a content path.. 

or you can just bite the bullet and NOT rename your games? like i said, multiple ways to accomplish the end result m8

Alright, thanks for the info.

np m8, glad i could be of some help  :thumbup:

So can i Change the title of games with Asset editor.?

No, it's for assets only...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So can i Change the title of games with Asset editor.?

you can rename any game in aurora, when you are using iso2god, in 360 content manager.. a couple of different ways

Iv just redone all my game's thu iso2god and renamed all the title details. Name so they look all the same in fsd3 they scan fine and look like how i named them in Aurora they don't they are scanning different to how i named them is they any way around this. Thanks

Iv just redone all my game's thu iso2god and renamed all the title details. Name so they look all the same in fsd3 they scan fine and look like how i named them in Aurora they don't they are scanning different to how i named them is they any way around this. Thanks

Gimme a few days and i'll have a beta tool for you to change the titles easily using your computer...

• Like 4

Gimme a few days and i'll have a beta tool for you to change the titles easily using your computer...

Nice to see that is coming along for you. The library I was using for the database stuff is extremely easy. :)

Thanks Swizzy

Hi Swizzy are you getting any closer mate

Sorry, taking longer then i expected, had to work on a few other things at the end of last week, something i actually get paid for...

This application is free, so it's lower priority ;)

• Like 1

I'm interested in such a tool too, because right now i have to manually rename everything within aurora. Atleast for FSD we had the web interface

I used SQLite Maestro to edit the content.db stored in the Aurora Database folder. I found this to be a very quick way of editing the titles you require via your PC.

~ Chris.

• Like 1