RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kira125

[Aurora] Check Dlcs in non xbox format stores

i have just update my xbox dashboar to 17349 this update allows me to use any usb hdd whitout

(xbox format so im not limit by 32gb like before)

i can store dlc saves profiles ect, in the video im using a hhd 2tb verbatin and im 143gb free

my request is its posible to aurora check for dlcs in non xbox fortmat pendrivers hhd

(im not sure if you understand for my bad english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTaSIousMI

in the video shows i have profesor chaos (dlc character) in the game soo dlc exist and its correct install

but in aurora dlc sections dont show it (because of the hhd it isnt in xbox format)

then i move the dlc to my xbox memory and aurora shows it

i hope you can understand :)

• Like 1

Yes, i have this "issue" too, but the dlc works in-game, just doesn't show on aurora...

i have just update my xbox dashboar to 17349 this update allows me to use any usb hdd whitout

(xbox format so im not limit by 32gb like before)

i can store dlc saves profiles ect, in the video im using a hhd 2tb verbatin and im 143gb free

my request is its posible to aurora check for dlcs in non xbox fortmat pendrivers hhd

(im not sure if you understand for my bad english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTaSIousMI

in the video shows i have profesor chaos (dlc character) in the game soo dlc exist and its correct install

but in aurora dlc sections dont show it (because of the hhd it isnt in xbox format)

then i move the dlc to my xbox memory and aurora shows it

i hope you can understand :)

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SUPPORT FOR UNOFFICAL SHIT!!! DOWNGRADE TO 17150 BEFORE ASKING!

This issue will likely be addressed in 0.6b, the issue didn't exist until 17349, which still isn't officially supported by xeBuild/Dashlaunch

• Like 1

This issue will likely be addressed in 0.6b, the issue didn't exist until 17349, which still isn't officially supported by xeBuild/Dashlaunch