RealModScene
SmokeTracer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue Skin (Aurora 0.5b) by Sm0k3 Tr4c3r (based on DarkSide by MatteIta))

Finally here is... S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue, my new skin for Aurora 0.5b.

It contains black and blue colors (like Aurora Deep Blue), with some new backgrounds, tabs, effects and more. It's Based on DarkSide from MatteIta, so, thanks a lot to you, man!!! I learn a lot disassembling your skin and putting the pieces in place again modified.

Enjoy and fell free to share!!!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue.rar

Same Skin, Game Title Info Xtended:  S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue (GTX).rar

01-splashscreen-1324112.jpg

02-splashscreen-alternate-1324120.jpg

03-menu-1324121.jpg

04-quickview-1324122.jpg

05-gameinfo-1324123.jpg

06-systemmenu-1324124.jpg

07-filebrowser-1324125.jpg

08-optionsmenu-1324126.jpg

09-about-1324127.jpg

S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue.rar

Same Skin, Game Title Info Xtended: S.H.I.E.L.D. Deep Blue (GTX).rar

10-game-title-info-xtended-1324780.jpg

BUT, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH... LOL :lol:

11-game-title-xtended-will-never-reach-l

• Like 15

Beautiful skin, great job! Only problem I noticed was some titles get cut off if the name is too long. Example Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is cut of at the end and only shows "Ground Zer". Theres plenty of space for more text though.

• Like 1

Beautiful skin, great job! Only problem I noticed was some titles get cut off if the name is too long. Example Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is cut of at the end and only shows "Ground Zer". Theres plenty of space for more text though.

Well if you press the Y details and rename should be fine i did

• Like 1

Wow, just wow....After playing with my own skin im super impressed!!! Great job m8!!

• Like 1

Fixed, bro! Thanks for the constructive idea!!! but, It will never be enough.. jejeje

• Like 1

I hear that, sometimes you just need to abbreviate, lolz. Sure is a nice looking skin though. Thanks for sharing it with us.  :thumbup:

Fixed, bro! Thanks for the constructive idea!!! but, It will never be enough.. jejeje

BTW, I went back and revisited this. I guess when you made the gametitleinfo box bigger, you changed the x-scale. I tried fixing it by keeping x-scale at 0.50 and changing the box width from 1255 (or whatever it was) to 1700 and re-centering it. The results were much better. Same text size as your original, but now much longer texts fit in the box. Hope you don't mind.

GTX.jpg?raw=1

Shield GTX.xzp

• Like 2

BTW, I went back and revisited this. I guess when you made the gametitleinfo box bigger, you changed the x-scale. I tried fixing it by keeping x-scale at 0.50 and changing the box width from 1255 (or whatever it was) to 1700 and re-centering it. The results were much better. Same text size as your original, but now much longer texts fit in the box. Hope you don't mind.

GTX.jpg?raw=1

What's up brother.

A long time ago that I was not around for here .

It really does not bother me that you've changed the skin , on the contrary , I am grateful , and fully flattered that the interest still remains for him.

I guess I'll possibly working on something for the 0.6b version of Aurora, if time allows me !!!

Greetings and Peace for community !!!

You can change the game , but you can not change the rules ...

• Like 2

please adap for aurora 0.6

there is a lot of work that goes into skin development. Please be patient, and when the skin developers get around to it, they will get it done. On the bright side with Utility scripts, we can create a central upload server for skins, and you can preview and download directly on the console. Might get started on that when I have some time.

I really hope this skin gets updated for Aurora 0.6b. The extended one that was posted later on with extended name lengths. Thanks. Love this skin.

• Like 1

Well I did update this skin just so it will load on Aurora 0.6 and had a download for it included for it. But after using the dashboard I noticed it was having some issues. So I removed the download for it. Hopefully someone else can get this fixed up and working.