RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Asset Editor v1.1 Released

Thanks for 1.2 Mr Dude and Swizzy!

Not sure if this has been asked but can I extract the "get available assets" to a spreadsheet? Tried to select whole content but was not able too, only one by one?

Also will there be any final updates to perhaps add a total amount of titles at the bottom :)

As always thanks for the ongoing x360 support chaps

Cheers

Kosti

While this feature could be added, fairly easily, swizzy probably wont be adding it, so if mrdude wants to, it is his choice.  This version of the app has been on github for almost 3 years now. I dont know why swizzy didnt release it to the general forum, but it is actually fairly old.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and I understand things are getting a little long in the tooth, I could do this line by line and add them in to a SS this way.

Don't know how to do this my self, just not as talented as most folks on here..I've spent most of the school holidays rebuilding a HDD for the kids console, just wanted a better way to manage the titles and I only recently looked at Asset Editor as I have some indie games with no covers which I am trying to see if I can make one, but like I said I ain't that talented

PEACE

Kosti

Just Grab the content.db from Aurora and extract that what you need with a SQLite DB Browser.

For Missing Cover-Asset i wrote a Lua Script for Aurora, which writes a txt File. You can create something similar.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:10 AM, Dex9999 said:

Here is ver.1.3.1 - compiled from trunk with my fixes (working with xbox.com online assets was broken due http://catalog.xboxlive.com return 404 Server Error now)

AuroraAssetEditor1.3.1.zip

Would you mind making a pull request towards https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor with the fixes?

• Like 1

Does this work for Aurora 0.7b.1 ? It's connecting to ftp and downloading the available assets but when I try to "get all assets" or "get boxart" or whatever, it downloads it but doesn't display the images. I also tried manually loading an asset file, same problem. Also xbox.com online assets doesn't work and won't let me choose locale.

Great tool, but I am struggling with some XBOX OG art, I have found them on the web, can add then and save assets but they don't appear in aurora, is there a certain file type and/or size I should be using?

On 4/1/2022 at 6:59 PM, Trevor7oaks said:

Great tool, but I am struggling with some XBOX OG art, I have found them on the web, can add then and save assets but they don't appear in aurora, is there a certain file type and/or size I should be using?

Are you saving it as an individual asset or doing the save all? Also are you putting them into aurora via usb or ftp?

On 11/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, looner said:

it can't find my country in online assets when i click on local it appears blank

Capture.PNG.150703d8814950227a09a173d0e00e64.PNG

I am having the same issue.  Is there a fix for this?

On 5/4/2022 at 11:34 PM, coptimus said:

I am having the same issue.  Is there a fix for this?

we are hoping for some program updates or fixes to fix this error, because it is a very useful program

I made some changes to fix the Locale issue the Title ID search
I made a PR to the github repository, but idk how active they are so no idea when/if the changes will get merged
https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/pull/3

Edit: Pull request has been merged and a new release is available to download at https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/releases/tag/v1.3.2

aae_titleid_search_fix.png

aae_locale_fix.png

Edited by jrobiche
Remove zip because code has been merged and official release is available
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1