RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Asset Editor v1.1 Released

Thanks for this! My question is what is the proper size/dimensions for the cover image? I tried to make one & it keeps getting cut off on the left side.

900x600

Sent from my SM-G903F

Would it be possible to allow us to select which title we are currently working on from this list?

v7wra1.jpg

When I select one and switch to the cover tab - it does not change to that title (I would expect to see / edit RISK Factions cover here but it stays on the first one no matter which one I click on).

vwx160.png

Would it be possible to allow us to select which title we are currently working on from this list?

v7wra1.jpg

When I select one and switch to the cover tab - it does not change to that title (I would expect to see / edit RISK Factions cover here but it stays on the first one no matter which one I click on).

vwx160.png

You have to tell it what to download for you to edit, select and right click, it'll bring up a menu for you, select what asset(s) to edit and voila...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ah, what confused me is when I right clicked and nothing was selected (it removed the highlight from the screen) I though it would get all assets for all titles.  I cannot do Ctrl-A to select all.  Is there a way to have it do that - without selecting each one individually?

Sorry, i didn't implement any batch operations... it supports changing all assets for a single title, that's it... there's no "do all these titles" deal going on, sorry...

** edit: **

I also doubt i'll ever actually implement that, as it's pretty difficult to do, without having some kind of folder structure or something with all images already setup and just having it replace them all...

If you would like for it to do a batch download for local storage, that's not exactly going to be easy either...

Downloading all assets into memory isn't easy either, as... well... it'd take up quite a bit of memory, and it'd require some design changes to allow you to select which title you wish to edit next etc.

Feel free to add all these features if you like tho, the source code for this is freely available to anyone here: https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraAssetEditor

No need to apologize as you have done so much.  Just trying to figure out if I was missing something.  Thanks for responding.

• Like 2

I'm very much afraid of the answer, but: is there any way to run this on Linux? I tried wine with all dependencies described in the topic, but it fails to start with error "The entry point method could not be loaded"

I'm very much afraid of the answer, but: is there any way to run this on Linux? I tried wine with all dependencies described in the topic, but it fails to start with error "The entry point method could not be loaded"

No, it won't work with wine because it's a WPF application, WPF only works on Windows :/

Try running with mono. Most .NET apps will run with mono, but if it the program requires a special DLL, then it is hit or miss, due to alot of reasons I dont want to type. lol. ;)

Try running with mono. Most .NET apps will run with mono, but if it the program requires a special DLL, then it is hit or miss, due to alot of reasons I dont want to type. lol. ;)

WPF don't work with Mono...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Is it compatible with Aurora 0.6b? Since pressing the Get Available Assets button

Says "There was an error, check error.log for more information" and before with the 0.5b it served me wonderfully.

Is it compatible with Aurora 0.6b? Since pressing the Get Available Assets button

Says "There was an error, check error.log for more information" and before with the 0.5b it served me wonderfully.

It should be yes, what does the error log say?

Sent from my SM-G903F

It should be yes, what does the error log say?

Sent from my SM-G903F

[30/11/2016 11:17:13 p. m.]:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
Nombre de archivo: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
   en AuroraAssetEditor.Classes.AuroraDbManager.GetDbTitles(String path)
   en AuroraAssetEditor.Controls.FtpAssetsControl.<GetAssetsClick>b__13(Object o, DoWorkEventArgs args)

[30/11/2016 11:17:13 p. m.]:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

Nombre de archivo: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'

en AuroraAssetEditor.Classes.AuroraDbManager.GetDbTitles(String path)

en AuroraAssetEditor.Controls.FtpAssetsControl.<GetAssetsClick>b__13(Object o, DoWorkEventArgs args)

You need to extract all the files in the rar to the same directory, otherwise it won't find the dll's it needs (which is the case of that error)

Thank you... Always wanted covers,now finally after years of struggling I have freeeeeekin game covers yeah!!!! :D

Thank you very much for all effort put in.

This project is like 2/3 years old. lol. So if you are just now finding it, you have been out of the loop. lol. That being said, it is an excellent app, but since you can now put images on the console HDD, and then import covers that way(As of Aurora 0.6b) this app isnt as useful ...

I have HDD in which i have saved Gamedata file. I want HDD which is usb connected to wifi router, ftp to aurora how should i go?

On 4/3/2017 at 12:34 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

This project is like 2/3 years old. lol. So if you are just now finding it, you have been out of the loop. lol. That being said, it is an excellent app, but since you can now put images on the console HDD, and then import covers that way(As of Aurora 0.6b) this app isnt as useful ...

How you do it? 
Aurora (0.6b) can not find the cover of Bionic Commando Rearmed XBLA automatically. Online. 
If i have a custom cover, how can i insert it in Aurora manually?
Thank you

I've just downloaded this from the github page and built it - Should this thread not be updated to 1.2 now as that's the version on the git.

25 minutes ago, mrdude said:

I've just downloaded this from the github page and built it - Should this thread not be updated to 1.2 now as that's the version on the git.

This thread is about 1.1. There might be another thread about 1.2. I dont remember. lol.

27 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

This thread is about 1.1. There might be another thread about 1.2. I dont remember. lol.

If there is, it's very elusive as I can't find it - hence posting about 1.2. It's not a big deal really - these are the changes since 1.1

~ Fixed a bug causing issues after ~ 10 minutes of doing nothing

+ Added support for keyword search on xbox.com, my observations are that it only searches titles starting with the words you write tho... the search is done on xbox.com, Many thanks to JQE for the support on this!

~ Fixed a bug causing the application to crash when there's no internet available

+ - Removed advanced mode -> enabling the settings menu options by default as they're now supported fully (as of Aurora 0.6b they'll not cause any problems)

Regards.

20 minutes ago, mrdude said:

If there is, it's very elusive as I can't find it - hence posting about 1.2. It's not a big deal really - these are the changes since 1.1

~ Fixed a bug causing issues after ~ 10 minutes of doing nothing

+ Added support for keyword search on xbox.com, my observations are that it only searches titles starting with the words you write tho... the search is done on xbox.com, Many thanks to JQE for the support on this!

~ Fixed a bug causing the application to crash when there's no internet available

+ - Removed advanced mode -> enabling the settings menu options by default as they're now supported fully (as of Aurora 0.6b they'll not cause any problems)

Regards.

I know what the changes are. lol. I was one of the testers for that app, and while it was being developed, Felida and I were getting new builds every couple of hours from swizzy. ;) I had 1.2 long before it ever hit GitHub. 

6 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I know what the changes are. lol. I was one of the testers for that app, and while it was being developed, Felida and I were getting new builds every couple of hours from swizzy. ;) I had 1.2 long before it ever hit GitHub. 

Are you going to post it here? I've built it - but changed some graphics in it so I don't want to post my modded version, if nobody posts it - I'll rebuild and post - probably if nobody else does in the next day or so.

Just now, mrdude said:

Are you going to post it here? I've built it - but changed some graphics in it so I don't want to post my modded version, if nobody posts it - I'll rebuild and post - probably if nobody else does in the next day or so.

Probably not, as that would mean I would have to download the source, and install windows, and visual studio, then build it, package it, and post it. When v1.1 will do the job. The changes were minor, and not worth all of that to me. I honestly dont have any version of it on my computer anymore, as that was like 3+ years ago,