RealModScene
gavin_darkglider

Aurora plugin patches

I must be doing something wrong because when I copy the files into hudscene it still says freestyle home. Has this happened to anyone before?

I must be doing something wrong because when I copy the files into hudscene it still says freestyle home. Has this happened to anyone before?

It means you didn't copy them to the correct one, or you didn't restart the plugin/console after making the changes... it could also be that they never got replaced because they were in use... try unloading the plugin before replacing the files...

It means you didn't copy them to the correct one, or you didn't restart the plugin/console after making the changes... it could also be that they never got replaced because they were in use... try unloading the plugin before replacing the files...

I tried that and it didn't work. Would the fact that I had fsd installed before Aurora have made a difference? I did dele the fsd folder after installing aurora

9 hours ago, skullmonkey said:

This mod bugs my WiFi connection. When applied the WiFi connect with no IP on my router.

This mod is not the problem. lol. All it is, is a custom theme for the Freestyle plugin, and has nothing to do with Hardware/Wifi at all. if you are having issues with wifi, then there is something wrong with your network, nand image, or wifi card on your xbox. Take it from the guy who released this, you are wrong. lol.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

This mod is not the problem. lol. All it is, is a custom theme for the Freestyle plugin, and has nothing to do with Hardware/Wifi at all. if you are having issues with wifi, then there is something wrong with your network, nand image, or wifi card on your xbox. Take it from the guy who released this, you are wrong. lol.

I thought the same, but as soon as I returned the old Aurora files the WiFI connected with no probs. Ill give it another shot tomorrow. txs

I dont think. lol. Well sometimes i do, but that is besides the point. The fact is, I created/released these modified files, so...... I can tell you with 100% certainty that this mod does not effect WIFI, or networks in any way. All it is, is a couple of hud XUR changes for the plugin, that are no different than the originals, excepting a few changes in the text in the menu.