RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fernet Robles

as I can change fonts aurora skins

Hello community excuse my bad command of English , would need to know how I edit the fonts and colors of the skins , I know how to remove the skins and edit their funds but asundo sources I could not figure out how to change them, hopefully they can help me from already thank you thank you very much for all you do in this forum and what they provide.

• Like 1

Hello community excuse my bad command of English , would need to know how I edit the fonts and colors of the skins , I know how to remove the skins and edit their funds but asundo sources I could not figure out how to change them, hopefully they can help me from already thank you thank you very much for all you do in this forum and what they provide.

the fonts on xbox are a very different format.. that is all i can say.. as i have tried to figure them out.. but no documentation has been produced as to create fonts for it??

thanks for answering friend, hopefully answer some of the mods if you know .

changing colors of the skins tho, isn't hard.. just time consuming because you have to change every frame.. take a look at my darkened blue/green/red skins.. might be a good starting point.. they are in the skin section