RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

(Help) AW Weapon Variants

Yesterday, I  was  playing  COD AW and I saw that  while I was playing offline the bots enabled had the weapon variants , eg one had Ak 12 R.I.P,

I was wondering that there should be a way to enable weapon variants. If anyone can help me , please help. Also I want to spend money on paid  trainers.

i know where ESTE is

i'm not looking for him, but this guy wants to pay him anyhow.. lol

i know. i pm him

let alone, im not gonna pay someone to do stuff i can do for myself.. but i do feel ESTE and why he stopped doing free ones.. heck i still have his blops2 cammo trainer.. lol but never used it..

let alone, im not gonna pay someone to do stuff i can do for myself.. but i do feel ESTE and why he stopped doing free ones.. heck i still have his blops2 cammo trainer.. lol but never used it..

i said that 2 years ago to the content trainers stopped coming out. i have 2 of ESTE trainers now. AW i payed $15.15 and ghosts $20.20 both have kick menus and free updates.

i said that 2 years ago to the content stopped coming out. but i have 2 of ESTE trainers now. AW i payed $15.15 and ghosts $20.20 both have kick menus and free updates.

who cares about kick menu's? not i.. and updates are easy if you know the array of bytes.. but hey.. your money down the drain, not mine lmao

• Like 1

sorry I did a little mistake, I wanted to write that I do not want to spend money, now can anyone help me.

sorry I did a little mistake, I wanted to write that I do not want to spend money, now can anyone help me.

ok. not to be a dick. no one is going to help you with that then. this is one of them you pay to play or fuck off. i was  just like you 2 years ago . i had to find out the hard way and pissed off, and got ESTE banned from here. well help him get banned. i still think it was %50 me and %50 ESTE. i hope you get what i am saying. good luck have a good day

• Like 1

ok. not to be a dick. no one is going to help you with that then. this is one of them you pay to play or fuck off. i was just like you 2 years ago . i had to find out the hard way and pissed off, and got ESTE banned from here. well help him get banned. i still think it was %50 me and %50 ESTE. i hope you get what i am saying. good luck have a good day

Agreed, no one will work for free..
  • Like 1

Agreed, no one will work for free..

What you talking about? All the work I do for the scene is for free. I dont even ask for donations. :) Maybe I should, but I love this stuff, some days more then women. lol. :) My life goes in this order Computers, Xbox, Women, Money, Heavy Metal, and what ever I feel should come next.... lol. ;) I guess that explains why I am broke and single. lol.

I 'm helping friend FREE

I so like all bal -27 and AK12 and all payment camouflage friend talked in private for all TU more game modes such as gunplay and FREE

I'm not joking friend

what are you talking about

That I know how gently place weapons cadet , Professional and elite and camouflages payment

you need to talk to ESTE over at XPG. also its not free. you have to have paypal and at lest $15.15

I'm going to help that person

so if i understand you right. you are going to release you trainer so anyone can you the content in AW. if so.. wheres the download link

tutorial are welcome. but like most we dont have time or the understand of making are own content trainer. also to add. i am a hands on guy. tutorial piss me off and never help. to me i need to be spoon fed. aka show me a video from start to finish exactly how the code is wirtten or copy and past. and that it works ones made. also most on here that want content trainer dont want to buy a XDK or install RGLoader and can not play on LiNK when using XDK or RGLoader.. thats just my 2 cents.

sorry if I offended in any of my comments

but to have these weapons have to be the host

It is practically editor cmr

cmr friend this editor is in online

this forum is used to help people and apologize for any offense

no you did not offended me. also i dont know if that way works offline aka LiNK. also. NO ONE HERE LIKES XBOX LIVE MODDERS. if i was you i would go some where else befor you xbl modding gets you banned here. i am being nice to you now befor you piss off the admins. thanks for the help but i dont think that works offline..

• Like 1