RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
steve51184

not a single cheater/modder? and no rooms for modding?

i have two points/questions here:

1. i've spent many many hours playing bo2 online and before link was released i thought they'd be a VERY large amount of cheaters which the FSD team said was ok if they made there own rooms stating it was a 'mods' room etc and if they didn't they'd be banned yet i haven't seen a single cheater on any game i've played... has anyone else or have i just been lucky as i thought in all honestly they would be a lot..

2. the fsd team said before link was released that if people wanted to use mods that it's ok but that'd have to put that into the rooms title yet there currently isn't any way to make rooms?

1) I think because the LiNK system is still in BETA, not a lot of people are taking advantage of it yet. Theres not really been a huge announcement on any of the other sites, so it's just a kinda 'thing' right now that smart people are learning about.

2) I'm sure the ability to create lobbies is something being worked on, as somebody was able to create a lobby for zombies in BlOps 2. I think it's just a dev-only ability at the moment. Again, this is still BETA so theres lots of stuff still being worked on/tweaked/added/etc.

• Like 1

1. i get that it's still in beta but i've seen close to 600 people online before and still no modders/problems at all seems weird but don't get me wrong i'm not complaining as having 600 people online and all behaving and getting along is quite amazing really.. maybe they just understand how amazing this is and don't want to lose out :D

2. yeah it was just how they announces that mods are ok if you name the room as it made it sound like something we could do right away but hey it's not something i'd use anyway was just curious

thanks for the reply ;)

rooms can be made via the web http://link.jqe360.com you don't have to have any special permissions to do it just has to be done on the website is all.

yes i'm aware of that but like i and others have reported that options always says 'You can only create one room per hour, please try back later'

1) I think because the LiNK system is still in BETA, not a lot of people are taking advantage of it yet. Theres not really been a huge announcement on any of the other sites, so it's just a kinda 'thing' right now that smart people are learning about.

2) I'm sure the ability to create lobbies is something being worked on, as somebody was able to create a lobby for zombies in BlOps 2. I think it's just a dev-only ability at the moment. Again, this is still BETA so theres lots of stuff still being worked on/tweaked/added/etc.

I agree, alot of people I know who have an RGH or JTAG never heard of it until i asked them did you setup LiNK. For once I knew something they didn't lol, hopefully in the new year things will pick up.

i have two points/questions here:

1. i've spent many many hours playing bo2 online and before link was released i thought they'd be a VERY large amount of cheaters which the FSD team said was ok if they made there own rooms stating it was a 'mods' room etc and if they didn't they'd be banned yet i haven't seen a single cheater on any game i've played... has anyone else or have i just been lucky as i thought in all honestly they would be a lot..

2. the fsd team said before link was released that if people wanted to use mods that it's ok but that'd have to put that into the rooms title yet there currently isn't any way to make rooms?

i hope you're kdding me ...

i have been playing BO2 with xbslink and LiNK ... i know some players are cheating by modding their profile ( i saw level 70 at halo 4 two days after it was available on newsgroup ) , by using modded xex ( inf ammo , god mode , infinite bombs and so on ..... ) , by using rapid fire controller .....

the best way to play is to create locked rooms and play with friends ....

Btw , there's a system in LiNK to report misbehaviour or cheaters : every player starts with 5 stars ... i only got one left .... it means that at least 8 people report me .... loooooool i didn't know i was cheating ...

Best regards , Jéjé le tech

i'm not talking about xbslink or halo 4 i'm talking about link and bo2

fyi to those that wanted to know the 'You can only create one room per hour, please try back later' error is gone and you can now make rooms! :D

fyi to those that wanted to know the 'You can only create one room per hour, please try back later' error is gone and you can now make rooms! :D

Sweeet, thanks for the tips

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2