RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
yxbox

help xbox 360 Conversion JATG

Video instructions lifting description Thread Thanks

You are not getting the concept, no one will help you if you dont fill out the template. there are alot of reasons why you could be having this issue, first and for most is RGH2 in the first place. I will get into more detail about that when you do as you are asked. We do not want video instructions, we want all the details in the template, so we know exactly what is going on, as anything from wire lengths, to bad soldering, to a bad block on the nand could cause this issue, or any RGH issue. When we ask for information to help people, then the people say stuff like this, first off, I checked the op, there is no video, or instructions of any kind. Just a picture of a desktop and a chip that isnt even installed, and a message saying you arent happy with boot times. No indication of console type, mobo version, etc. Which is why we have the template for people to follow. If you want help fill it out, or go post your question on the forum of the creators of the chip, and watch them ask for the same info that the template requires. :( if there was a facepalm emoji you would be getting 10 of them right now.

• Like 2

You are not getting the concept, no one will help you if you dont fill out the template. there are alot of reasons why you could be having this issue, first and for most is RGH2 in the first place. I will get into more detail about that when you do as you are asked. We do not want video instructions, we want all the details in the template, so we know exactly what is going on, as anything from wire lengths, to bad soldering, to a bad block on the nand could cause this issue, or any RGH issue. When we ask for information to help people, then the people say stuff like this, first off, I checked the op, there is no video, or instructions of any kind. Just a picture of a desktop and a chip that isnt even installed, and a message saying you arent happy with boot times. No indication of console type, mobo version, etc. Which is why we have the template for people to follow. If you want help fill it out, or go post your question on the forum of the creators of the chip, and watch them ask for the same info that the template requires. :( if there was a facepalm emoji you would be getting 10 of them right now.

:wallbash: lmao.. "life is like a box of chocolates.."

gotta love how that solder point is fudged..

• Like 1

This is a very messy installation, and you are indeed running RGH 2? try using RGH 1.2 instead... it's better ;)

Also, RROD fixes tend to cause glitching to be even worse... if it works at all... do NOT run the console without the GPU heatsink! i don't understand why you removed it for these pics? :S

These images only to illustrate how to get rid slow boot STARTup

If that's so, why do you ask for help to make it better?

• Like 1

If that's so, why do you ask for help to make it better?

I dont get people, maybe it is a translation issue, but as of this point I just want to run head first into a brick wall. lol. :( As far as installs go I have seen much worse in my day, but you should really take some alcohol, a toothpick, and some q-tips and get that dried flux off.