RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sawixso81

Cool Concept is it possible?

Ok have a cool idea and wanted to run it across everyone still pretty noob at making skins but I have this concept of an android them touchwiz that are familiar with it but I was wondering can the main xui have mutiple scenes example if I say hit the settings button it would shift the main scene with the coverflow on it say to the right bringing in the settings page and say for the filemanager hiting the system button would slide the main or settings depending what you was on at the time would slide left to the systems page. If this can work have an awesome idea will take a while but pretty ballz in the end let me know what you all think :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ok have a cool idea and wanted to run it across everyone still pretty noob at making skins but I have this concept of an android them touchwiz that are familiar with it but I was wondering can the main xui have mutiple scenes example if I say hit the settings button it would shift the main scene with the coverflow on it say to the right bringing in the settings page and say for the filemanager hiting the system button would slide the main or settings depending what you was on at the time would slide left to the systems page. If this can work have an awesome idea will take a while but pretty ballz in the end let me know what you all think :thumbup:

yes, all that is VERY possible.. now as to ACTUALLY do it would take some PATIENCE, and TIME... as you have to map all the transitions.. and call backs.. lol.. you could even make FSD style setup.. but like i said.. time/patience.

that's how the skins work.. AS IS.. you press a button, it calls the transition/action..

for instance(skins now), you press any button, the bars slide down, you back out of that button action, the bars slide back up, proof your idea works..

GOOD LUCK on that lol

Edit: attached my startup of something similar to what you are asking.. just press B at main menu to see what i mean ;-)

redtest.xzp

• Like 1

yes, all that is VERY possible.. now as to ACTUALLY do it would take some PATIENCE, and TIME... as you have to map all the transitions.. and call backs.. lol.. you could even make FSD style setup.. but like i said.. time/patience.

that's how the skins work.. AS IS.. you press a button, it calls the transition/action..

for instance(skins now), you press any button, the bars slide down, you back out of that button action, the bars slide back up, proof your idea works..

GOOD LUCK on that lol

Edit: attached my startup of something similar to what you are asking.. just press B at main menu to see what i mean ;-)

Playing with it now working on the transitions now what I did was took the settings.xui and copied and pasted all of its contents to the main.xui and deleted the settings.xui working on the transitions themselves I have played with something similar with your .xzp on a concept I did a while back.

End goal is to set it up like a samsung phone where you have a home screen(being the coverflow) and maybe 2 or three more homescreens one for settings one for system and maybe one for quick view and the idea is to be able to hit the settings button and the coverflow page would move to the left bringing in the settings from the right. but yeah will take some work :thumbup:

• Like 2

Playing with it now working on the transitions now what I did was took the settings.xui and copied and pasted all of its contents to the main.xui and deleted the settings.xui working on the transitions themselves I have played with something similar with your .xzp on a concept I did a while back.

End goal is to set it up like a samsung phone where you have a home screen(being the coverflow) and maybe 2 or three more homescreens one for settings one for system and maybe one for quick view and the idea is to be able to hit the settings button and the coverflow page would move to the left bringing in the settings from the right. but yeah will take some work :thumbup:

yeah, it'll take some time.. but good luck m8.. hope to see your work soon ;-)

• Like 1