RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ism55ism55

new user , first question how can i change the way the DVD covers flow ?

HELLO,

im new hear, just got my xbox 360 RGH with Aurora this week 

My first question is how can i change the way the  DVD covers "flow", "changes" i don't know yet the correct terminology , is it a "skin" ? coverflow ?

where i can find a tutorial which files to download and add.

Many thanks !

ism55ism55.

cover flow.. there is a section/main page article for the editor.. or you can press B, scroll to theme, then cover layout..

there are a few already, or use CFedit.. and make your own

• Like 1

It's coverflow layout that handles all of the cover stuff...

There's no tutorial for that, there are a bunch of coverflow layouts already included, check those out, if none match what you want, you can either make your own coverflow using the editor, or find one that's already been made...

• Like 2

Thanks everyone ! i followed your suggestion and changed to another pre-existing coverflow however now i have another issue/question:

Way does the coverflow keeps resetting to default once im existing a game  ? ( next time ill reboot the XBOX it will load the "new" coverflow )

Thanks again.

ism55ism55.

Thanks everyone ! i followed your suggestion and changed to another pre-existing coverflow however now i have another issue/question:

Way does the coverflow keeps resetting to default once im existing a game  ? ( next time ill reboot the XBOX it will load the "new" coverflow )

Thanks again.

ism55ism55.

Did you save the coverflow .cfjson file copy it to the xbox, and set it as the default? The coverflow editor doesnt save the coverflow on the xbox, just adjusts the values in ram so you can see what is going on with it. :( If it were open source, I would look in to adding a coverflow ftp to console option.

Gavin

I didn't use an external editor I've just used one of the preinstalled coverflow should I perfrom additional file saving using a PC in order to save the changes permanently? As I've wrote when I reboot the xbox the coverflow appears with the newly choosen coverflow. Issue occurs only when I exit a game into the coverflow menu.

Thanks again

Ism55ism55

Gavin

I didn't use an external editor I've just used one of the preinstalled coverflow should I perfrom additional file saving using a PC in order to save the changes permanently? As I've wrote when I reboot the xbox the coverflow appears with the newly choosen coverflow. Issue occurs only when I exit a game into the coverflow menu.

Thanks again

Ism55ism55

These settings are per-user, so make sure you are signed in to the same profile and it should stay...

These settings are per-user, so make sure you are signed in to the same profile and it should stay...

Thanks  @Swizzy, indeed it "resolved" my issue.