RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gromber

[help] wmv background in aurora

i want to add a full wmv video background to default skin. it is possible? how? where?

example:  

• Like 1

have you checked that it's using WMV9 and not something else?

• Like 1

NVM.. doesn't show up in the BG.. might have to work on it..

have you checked that it's using WMV9 and not something else?

my video works on splash screen.   i need help where to put the video on xuitool and if i can add an option to disable it hehehe

Replace the background image container with a video container in the wallpaper layer . then it should work. :)

anytime i add a video, it takes out the coverflow.. or messes up the bars.. kinda random..

Did you do it in the wallpaper layer? I know I had issues with sounds if I didnt put them in that layer. :(

yea, shows up a green square, then nothing??

The video file has to be a specific format of wmv, I would start by trying one of the fakeanim ones, and see if that works, as those are already formated for running in scenarios like this.

• Like 1

The video file has to be a specific format of wmv, I would start by trying one of the fakeanim ones, and see if that works, as those are already formated for running in scenarios like this.

i'll try that lol.. tried several wmv9/vc1 videos.. 

Edit: yeah still same error even with pre-made Fakeanim vids..

Then if you get it to work, make sure to set the video on a loop. Also if you get it to work, and it is stable it might be easier to do a video background, then to do a full sprite animation. for my skin. I didnt even think of this. lol. I could put the sound, music, and graphics all in 1 file, which will make it easier to update to new versions of aurora, as all that would need to be done is some modifications to the XUI to get everything back where I want it. :)

Then if you get it to work, make sure to set the video on a loop. Also if you get it to work, and it is stable it might be easier to do a video background, then to do a full sprite animation. for my skin. I didnt even think of this. lol. I could put the sound, music, and graphics all in 1 file, which will make it easier to update to new versions of aurora, as all that would need to be done is some modifications to the XUI to get everything back where I want it. :)

well i sure as hell couldnt figure it out.. lmao.. EVEN THO the op said he got it to work on his loading screen.. in a PM.. but i guess he really didn't(or he meant as bootvideo/fakeanim.. not actuall the SKIN part lol) and he hasn't replied to the msgs of me asking if he did.. as he DID read the messages.. lol but here man, there are 5 videos in that skin, all correct format.. NONE work.. unless im doing it wrong.. lmfao

https://www.mediafire.com/?4bqq3k3azkm8i9d

all it is, is the default with bg replaced with video lol

• Like 1

On 5/15/2015 at 3:44 PM, felida said:

well i sure as hell couldnt figure it out.. lmao.. EVEN THO the op said he got it to work on his loading screen.. in a PM.. but i guess he really didn't(or he meant as bootvideo/fakeanim.. not actuall the SKIN part lol) and he hasn't replied to the msgs of me asking if he did.. as he DID read the messages.. lol but here man, there are 5 videos in that skin, all correct format.. NONE work.. unless im doing it wrong.. lmfao

https://www.mediafire.com/?4bqq3k3azkm8i9d

all it is, is the default with bg replaced with video lol

Felida how did you got it to work on the skin? Video Intro to skins?? how do you do?

On 12/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, kyletempest said:

Felida how did you got it to work on the skin? Video Intro to skins?? how do you do?

i didnt.. 

• Like 1