RealModScene
agentkit

Can't join rooms in main lobby

Every port is pass

Devlink-Pingpatch enabled

but i cant join rooms, i select a room, press A and just refreshes the rooms (sorry for bad eng) how can i fix that :(

Are you sure you're not joining? The icon with a globe and the controller in it is the lobby you're in. If you change, the icon will change. Also it says what you're currently in the the 'center' tab.

same problem!!! I was play whit no proble all these days but today i cant join to rooms, I see the rooms an the players but if I select a room the list disappear, help please!!!!!

The same problem... after selection of room list disappear, also if I push down or up and A again, the xbox will shutdown. Also has the same problem in game, when entering lobby and selecting game to play (sometimes instead shutdown, fsd3 returns fatal crash intercepted).

Today I couldn't join to room 1 (16/32) and 2 (9/32). The weird part is, that I could join room 2 earlier, when it had only 8 players.

Is there any way to generate/check crash log for FSD?

The same problem... after selection of room list disappear, also if I push down or up and A again, the xbox will shutdown. Also has the same problem in game, when entering lobby and selecting game to play (sometimes instead shutdown, fsd3 returns fatal crash intercepted).

Today I couldn't join to room 1 (16/32) and 2 (9/32). The weird part is, that I could join room 2 earlier, when it had only 8 players.

Is there any way to generate/check crash log for FSD?

I have this problem too!!

The same problem... after selection of room list disappear, also if I push down or up and A again, the xbox will shutdown.

Same problem. Trying play COD BO2 and Borderlands 2

enable BETA UPDATES in your settings and you will be notified or you can download the update and apply it manually, the link is on the front page

enable BETA UPDATES in your settings and you will be notified or you can download the update and apply it manually, the link is on the front page

Installed the beta update, still can't join rooms ("unable to join game session").