RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Husin

Can't download covers

So i tired to download covers in aurora but i cant i already enable xhhtp but still cant

and i cant login to unity it says "an error has occurred in obtaining API key. please try again later" that what it says always

Ps. The unity dosnt really matter but the cover does, why OCD

• Like 1

It sounds to me like your console is having networking issues, have you checked that it's connected to your network properly and have access to your internet connection?

Also, please write better topic titles then "help"

• Like 1

Dont forget to make sure the "strong block" isnt enabled also.. as that will stop you from getting covers too

Dont forget to make sure the "strong block" isnt enabled also.. as that will stop you from getting covers too

Nope, that won't stop you from getting covers, that'll only stop you from getting the other assets (screenshots, icons, backgrounds and banners)

Nope, that won't stop you from getting covers, that'll only stop you from getting the other assets (screenshots, icons, backgrounds and banners)

i guess it was updated, i knew i couldnt get covers with FSD with that option enabled.. sorry m8

i guess it was updated, i knew i couldnt get covers with FSD with that option enabled.. sorry m8

I think FSD grabs covers from xbox.com by default... which would be why it blocks it

Aurora only grabs covers from xboxunity.net, which is why it doesn't get affected by that option

• Like 2

It sounds to me like your console is having networking issues, have you checked that it's connected to your network properly and have access to your internet connection?

Also, please write better topic titles then "help"

how do i checked it i already plug everything and my wifi is fine and the cabble is fine too

Nevermind i gout it figure out but thanks for telling me about the internet doe :D

• Like 1

If i disable livestrong, I risk something?

I have never enabled livestrong, and I have also never had a problem with getting my dual nand banned. Then again, I threw a banned KV on my demon, so I would never have to worry about it.

I have a single RGH nand , I finally disabled it and downloaded all the information of the games , but the trailer still do not work , I get an error check the codec , pardon the OT

I have last aurora 0.5b if i click refrach i can download cover games but i can't downloads screenshot and other you can help me !

In dashlunch,disable livestrong and it'll work,

How can i install avatar update and Optional media update?

In dashlunch,disable livestrong and it'll work,

How can i install avatar update and Optional media update?

There are guides for the avatar update in these forums, pretty sure the optional media update is also around here somewhere... that one is just copy 'n' paste the unlocked file :p