RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Edsonjacon

Hd Free Space and Local Time

i think you are asking, if it is hard to add that function in Aurora? well if you press "guide" button, the time shows??.. and if you go to system settings->storage, it shows free space.. but as to have this function in Aurora.. might be a bit.. IF they decide to do it.. there is some settings in the skins..

<options>

<name>FALSE</name>
<fps>FALSE</fps>
<cpu>FALSE</cpu>
<mem>FALSE</mem>

but i dunno if that will show.. as there isnt a spot for it afaik...
  • Like 1

i think you are asking, if it is hard to add that function in Aurora? well if you press "guide" button, the time shows??.. and if you go to system settings->storage, it shows free space.. but as to have this function in Aurora.. might be a bit.. IF they decide to do it.. there is some settings in the skins..

<options>

<name>FALSE</name>

<fps>FALSE</fps>

<cpu>FALSE</cpu>

<mem>FALSE</mem>

The data isn't given by Aurora, so it's currently a useless thing... maybe support can be added... but we didn't want to clutter the interface...

The data isn't given by Aurora, so it's currently a useless thing... maybe support can be added... but we didn't want to clutter the interface...

i'd gladly add the mem option to the title bar.. as there is a nice spot for it.. lol.. but as for others.. dunno their opinions.. lol

and "local time" is useless to add, as it is in the HUD already.. just saying lol

If one could open the fsd.xex what code would we look for to use in ida to add to aurora or is all the coding closed source and I agree the memory visuals look nice in green dream skin only if it worked lol

FSD is closed source, but you can find the latest code out there. I used to have it. Now the code for aurora, that isnt out there, so there isnt a way to get that.

<options>

<name>FALSE</name>
<fps>FALSE</fps>
<cpu>FALSE</cpu>
<mem>FALSE</mem>

Btw, these options (which i dont believe actually work atm), are for turning on and off the debug overlays.  It was intended to be a tool for skin developers to see when their skin was impacting frame rate or memory usage.

I'll see if i can get those working again in the next build.

Btw, these options (which i dont believe actually work atm), are for turning on and off the debug overlays. It was intended to be a tool for skin developers to see when their skin was impacting frame rate or memory usage.

I'll see if i can get those working again in the next build.

That would be awesome man.. That way I can know how much I'm using on animating the skin.. As I have lagged the hell out of it before to the point it took like 3 mins to register a button press.. Lolol and Gavin wants to make a sprite animation background..
  • Like 1

That would be awesome man.. That way I can know how much I'm using on animating the skin.. As I have lagged the hell out of it before to the point it took like 3 mins to register a button press.. Lolol and Gavin wants to make a sprite animation background..

Just ruin the surprise. lol.