RealModScene
stipi30

Change "Home screen" in a skin

This is exactly what i've been looking for! Do you by chance have this image i can use for my splash screen?

i PM'd you a link, but you can just as well change the original pic in the first part of this thread.. im no photoshop guy, but im pretty sure you can manage.. G.I.M.P. is freeware

• Like 1

i PM'd you a link, but you can just as well change the original pic in the first part of this thread.. im no photoshop guy, but im pretty sure you can manage.. G.I.M.P. is freeware

Sorry for disturbing, but colud You please send me this link too? That would be really nice! Thank You :thumbup:

Sorry for disturbing, but colud You please send me this link too? That would be really nice! Thank You :thumbup:

There is guides here showing you how to do it, and the only thing I pm'd was the same pic you can copy yourself from this thread
  • Like 1

I decided to customize the loading screen of Aurora 0.5b. To edit the loading screen picture; we have to edit "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file...right? The tool to edit is "XuiTool".

Have said that all, the problem occurs when I try to load "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file for editing through "XuiTool". It gives error ; Error Loading Skin File.

XuiTool seems to open only "XUI file format" but the "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file is in "XUR" format...

Plz just tell me how to open the respective file...!!!

post-43024-0-93499400-1436604076_thumb.png

I decided to customize the loading screen of Aurora 0.5b. To edit the loading screen picture; we have to edit "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file...right? The tool to edit is "XuiTool".

Have said that all, the problem occurs when I try to load "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file for editing through "XuiTool". It gives error ; Error Loading Skin File.

XuiTool seems to open only "XUI file format" but the "Aurora_Loading.XUR" file is in "XUR" format...

That's normal, and it opens both XUR and XUI files...

You need to select the skin file for it to load it, however... it's not required to make the changes, it only makes it easier for you to see what it'll look like...

umm.. xui is just the binary of xur.. might be the otherway around.. but umm.. you are mistaken to think it only loads *.XUI as my video clearly shows *.xur being open..

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5378-tutorial-changing-the-loading-screen/

you should just double click/right-click open the Aurora_Loading.xur and xuitool will automatically open

umm.. xui is just the binary of xur.. might be the otherway around..

.xur is the binary version of .xui

.xur is the binary version of .xui

yeah.. hence why i said might be the other way around.. lolz.. sorry off my game.. it's 5am here haha but yeah, loading of the skin is only needed for the main.xur.. as the loading.xur will show everything..