RealModScene
stipi30

Change "Home screen" in a skin

Someone can put this "Home screen" in the skin, because the truth try xzptool, and the image goes wrong

This is the skin: Aurora Metro Blue 0.5b

and this is the home screen I want to put:

KQGcXj1.png

please if anyone can help, as this combined with the animation when turn on the Xbox 360 and the skin I like

Are you talking about the "Background" image? if so that's easy, just replace as swizz suggested

Are you talking about the "Background" image? if so that's easy, just replace as swizz suggested

I think he wants to replace the splash, which afaik is also a image...

• Like 1

I think he wants to replace the splash, which afaik is also a image...

the loading screen? yeah it's just an image.. 

"Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Settings.About.Aurora.Logo.png" to be precise.. as it is used for more than just the splash.. or the "Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Splash.Logo.Alternate.png" if you tick the "alternate" setting

both found in the "images" folder

• Like 3

Felida hello, and try also replace the image 

Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Settings.About.Aurora.Logo.png

and

Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Splash.Logo.Alternate.png

and I have the same results, the skin that you built me you, look at the home screen so your skin looks:

boPVfYl.jpg

yQqyosd.jpg

I stay my same image appeared that the only thing that stood logo xbox 360

ok i fugred it out.. sorry, damn frames(gavin should laugh at that).. it is FIXED, lol.. i forgot about the "end frame" sorry..

and the "alt" loading screen will be the same as the original skin, as i only changed the regular

here is working SKIN with NEW logo

awt5k5.jpg

metro-aqua-alt.xzp

• Like 3

Yeah, those frames are a bitch. lol. I am still trying to figure out why the stupid bars are going back to the original positions, as I have gone through and changed the position in every frame, that puts them back on the bottom. :( After I figure that out, I have to figure out the quick view position, but I cant tell what is going on there, as it keeps changing where the bars are. Might be time to install RGloader, and see about using the preview on console feature. Really didnt want to have to do that.

• Like 2

ok i fugred it out.. sorry, damn frames(gavin should laugh at that).. it is FIXED, lol.. i forgot about the "end frame" sorry..

and the "alt" loading screen will be the same as the original skin, as i only changed the regular

here is working SKIN with NEW logo

awt5k5.jpg

Sorry, but the image looks horribly, it looks very pixelated, not as I put the original image, anyway thank you very much for helping and you took the job.

Rewards

Sorry, but the image looks horribly, it looks very pixelated, not as I put the original image, anyway thank you very much for helping and you took the job.

Rewards

That means the source image is not high enough resolution...

That means the source image is not high enough resolution...

Hey look the kick image here:

which it is the post: "SKIN COLORS ONE AURORA 0.5B XBOX VERSION 3.2 UPDATE"

I drew the picture with "XZP Tool 2" and climbed to a host. What made "Felida" was resize the image and thus is a bit bigger and pixelated.

I love the skin "xbox one style 0.4B By DrNefarious360" if they can prove (it is for aurora 0.4b) Notice how the image is when you turn on the Xbox 360, the "home video" agrees with the "home screen aurora "the only thing I want is to put that image and display properly in the skin" Aurora Metro Blue 0.5b "

here I upload them the extracted images to mega

Hey look the kick image here:

which it is the post: "SKIN COLORS ONE AURORA 0.5B XBOX VERSION 3.2 UPDATE"

I drew the picture with "XZP Tool 2" and climbed to a host. What made "Felida" was resize the image and thus is a bit bigger and pixelated.

I love the skin "xbox one style 0.4B By DrNefarious360" if they can prove (it is for aurora 0.4b) Notice how the image is when you turn on the Xbox 360, the "home video" agrees with the "home screen aurora "the only thing I want is to put that image and display properly in the skin" Aurora Metro Blue 0.5b "

here I upload them the extracted images to mega

i didnt resize any image.. the only thing i did was give it a black BG.. as the default background is white.. other than that i didnt touch the picture m8???

This skin was well but I wanted that had white letters and black background (but if you can not, leave the gray background by default, without touching the bottom like the picture you pass) like this good as it looks thank you very much for taking the time

i can flip it man.. just give me a few.. i used your pic that you sent.. i'll swap it out right now 

and the default of aurora loading screen is WHITE, NOT GREY!!!

FSD, and Aurora are slightly different as far as xzp layouts, but basically you want to replace the image, and possibly resize the container at every point in the timeline where it will change. it is time consuming, but fairly easy.

• Like 1

Bro what do you mean by resizing...?

It's the act of changing the size...

Bro what do you mean by resizing...?

Bro, Aurora's BG size is 1280x720, there are alot of free resizers out there.. but be mindful of the fact, smaller pix pixelate at higher resolutions.. FSD, has many tuts, Aurora, not so much, i learned by trial and error.. which is pretty easy.. but all you have to do is change Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Settings.About.Aurora.Logo.png for main(but it is used in the about tab), or Aurora.Skin.Scenes.Splash.Logo.Alternate.png for the alt screen

and i can't stop saying bro, bro.(direct TV joke)

Just use gimp or photoshop, they both have nice features for this, then if it looks pixelated, use the gaussian blur filter, that will fix the pixelization issues, or at the very least clean it up a bit. Just dont go too far with it, or the whole image will become a blur. lol.

• Like 2