RealModScene
alexhore

GenesisPlus360 not working with the filter

I have GenesisPlus360 installed in:

HDD/EMUS/Genesis 360/

I have the same path added for Contect scanning with Script Data set to Emulators.

Its appearing in both the default views of Xbox 360 and Homebrew.

I have checked and It not another path I have being scanned or there isent a duplicate on the HDD somewhere.

Within content.db I notice that it has:

FileType 3 with ContentGroup and DefaultGroup of 1.

The other emulators have:

FileType 1 with ContentGroup and DefaultGroup of 5.

I manually changed it in DB Browser for SQLite, transfered the new DB onto the 360 and rebooted but I was wondering it this an Aurora, unity or Genesis problem?

he could be using a different version than the retroarch cores, or something man.. thats what it sounds like.. 

could always delete the game path, the reload it to see if that helps?

I've got something similar to this going on. I think it's because GenesisPLus360 is installed in GOD format, whereas the rest of the emulators are in the Emulators directory with .xex files. Aurora sees the GOD folder, and assumes it's a game.

How do I get just GenesisPlus360 removed from my 'Xbox360' games list, and have it only show up in my 'Emulators' list?

All good here my emulators are in 1 folder on a external HD and named as EMUS and Aurora finds them no problem and play fine

I've got something similar to this going on. I think it's because GenesisPLus360 is installed in GOD format, whereas the rest of the emulators are in the Emulators directory with .xex files. Aurora sees the GOD folder, and assumes it's a game.

How do I get just GenesisPlus360 removed from my 'Xbox360' games list, and have it only show up in my 'Emulators' list?

You edit the database changing the flags making it appear as a Emulator instead of a 360 game :)

You edit the database changing the flags making it appear as a Emulator instead of a 360 game :)

I figured as much. How do I edit the database?

I figured as much. How do I edit the database?

You use XEXMenu, FSD or another instance of Aurora, then you grab content.db, from there you load it in SQLiteBrowser or something similar that support SQLite3

You use XEXMenu, FSD or another instance of Aurora, then you grab content.db, from there you load it in SQLiteBrowser or something similar that support SQLite3

Excellent, thanks!

I have the same problem, some of my emulators are in GOD format.  I would like to request a "MOVE" option to move games into the desired quick view catagory.  Fantastic job to all the developers.  This dash is very smooooth! Thank You :thumbup: