RealModScene

This was my first go at a skin, it is mostly completed.. and is only for Aurora .5b+ it also has a nice "welcome" msg!

thanks go out to Aurora Team, and special thanks to Swizzy & Galvin for giving me motivation to do something lol (besides testing and whatnot) 

Screens:

15308dt.jpg

v7483k.jpg

dblue2.xzp

• Like 10

Very nice ;) keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

Nice to have a skin with the title bar on top , this skin will allow me be more aware of scale and centering of the "center" cover while working on layouts (as I just noticed a chopped off cover on the layout im working on LOL), which should lead to them being more compatible for skins others may make in the future,, so thanks for that as well :D

• Like 3

Very nice ;) keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

Nice to have a skin with the title bar on top , this skin will allow me be more aware of scale and centering of the "center" cover while working on layouts (as I just noticed a chopped off cover on the layout im working on LOL), which should lead to them being more compatible for skins others may make in the future,, so thanks for that as well :D

hey man, i was working my ass off.. not knowing jack shit.. mostly trial and error.. but yeah i prefer the "immersive" mode, hence why i did the bars different.. background was random addition.. mostly part of the trial and error.. no coverflow modded for it.. just slammed ideas and stuff.. without very much help.. haha.. but i even threw in a nice "Welcome" message at load.. 

Nice skin :)

I hope you don't mind me uploading it to the forum and removing the mega link? that way, as long as the forum is still around, the skin is also still around ;) (and you can see how many actually downloaded your skin!)

Nice skin :)

I hope you don't mind me uploading it to the forum and removing the mega link? that way, as long as the forum is still around, the skin is also still around ;) (and you can see how many actually downloaded your skin!)

oh i didnt know i could up it to the forum.. lmao.. but yeah boss.. and that link was from my personal stash.. not a free account.. so as long as im around.. it'll be up too.. but feel free boss man!!! and i'll continue to work on it/em.. that was just my first version.. lmao

but yeah, hope ppl use it.. as i was just fiddling with stuff.. and learning ALOT thru trial and error.. but then again, that's how i LOVE to learn, since win95

oh i didnt know i could up it to the forum.. lmao.. but yeah boss.. and that link was from my personal stash.. not a free account.. so as long as im around.. it'll be up too.. but feel free boss man!!! and i'll continue to work on it/em.. that was just my first version.. lmao

but yeah, hope ppl use it.. as i was just fiddling with stuff.. and learning ALOT thru trial and error.. but then again, that's how i LOVE to learn, since win95

Any non-copyright protected material (or material YOU own the copyrights for) may be uploaded to the forum, Aurora/FSD skins/coverflow layouts fall into that category =)

Any non-copyright protected material (or material YOU own the copyrights for) may be uploaded to the forum, Aurora/FSD skins/coverflow layouts fall into that category =)

Yeah I figured, I just didn't know it was supported here, also, mind if I use your swizzy pic? Gonna use it in my update/next skin if ok with you??

Yeah I figured, I just didn't know it was supported here, also, mind if I use your swizzy pic? Gonna use it in my update/next skin if ok with you??

What are you going to use it for ion your next skin/update? i don't see much of a point of using it, as it's a very low resolution picture, i've lost the original a long time ago... only have this tiny one these days... a friend of mine from england created it for me when he was bored, i then photoshopped it a little bit adding colors and removing a few things... (he drew it on a piece of paper with lines and shit... then took a picture of that paper with a pocket camera)

What are you going to use it for ion your next skin/update? i don't see much of a point of using it, as it's a very low resolution picture, i've lost the original a long time ago... only have this tiny one these days... a friend of mine from england created it for me when he was bored, i then photoshopped it a little bit adding colors and removing a few things... (he drew it on a piece of paper with lines and shit... then took a picture of that paper with a pocket camera)

Haha I was gonna give you credits in the boot anim.. At my college right now.. But the way I was looking at it, imma change the boot anim some more, and other stuff and pop out a few more skins over the weekend lol, doesn't have to be a huge pic.. Just something small.. Lol and decent rez

Haha I was gonna give you credits in the boot anim.. At my college right now.. But the way I was looking at it, imma change the boot anim some more, and other stuff and pop out a few more skins over the weekend lol, doesn't have to be a huge pic.. Just something small.. Lol and decent rez

Ok, well... this was the original pic: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Vampire_swizzy/Edits/Originals/Swizzy.jpg this is the one i use on forums: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Vampire_swizzy/Edits/Swizzydarkeditreverseblueandredsqua.jpg if memory serves me right anyways, otherwise you could use this one: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Vampire_swizzy/Edits/Swizzydarkeditreverseblueandred.jpg

Cool, I'll pm u some vid links when I work on it.. Today is my last day for this semester, yay!! Lmao.. But I won't pass out stuff with out your sayso..

Nice Theme, could I make a request for another theme; one with a plain background similar/like the original Aurora theme and the text wall where you press Y on a game to view more of it should be transparent

Nice Theme, could I make a request for another theme; one with a plain background similar/like the original Aurora theme and the text wall where you press Y on a game to view more of it should be transparent

yeah man.. it wasnt hard.. and this one isnt completed.. ~90%.. i have a new one with background music and everything.. i just used the mario pic as a starter, and kinda left it there?? what pic you want me to add?? just send one on here.. 1280x720px

and i have inquired about multi-backgrounds.. and umm doesnt seem like it's possible ATM.. 

I am also looking into the moving/animated BG's ATM.. so.. either wait til some point before monday when i'll have popped out like 4-5 of em.. 

and ALSO, turn off animated BG.. as that does BRIGHTEN it up ALOT!

• Like 2

felida try and look at images/background...found somethin there

What did you find?? Haha.. Might be something left over.. Or not used??

there's a pic of a n*de woman lol thought u might wanna remove it in case some kids download it

that's called an easter egg... haha.. and no i didn't know.. haha.. and yeah i'll remove it.. haha.. that's just awesome tho.. 

there's a pic of a n*de woman lol thought u might wanna remove it in case some kids download it

re-uploaded the kid-safe versions.. couldn't delete the other.. Swizzy might have to do it since he attached it originally.. hahaha

Ah man, i'm gonna download it before it's gone. I haven't had my fix yet today  :jig:

it's not even accessible unless you unpack it.. haha.. just sayin.. i could always shoot ya one that has that content.. haha 

it's not even accessible unless you unpack it.. haha.. just sayin.. i could always shoot ya one that has that content.. haha 

just kidding man! thanx though

just kidding man! thanx though

i know.. sheesh.. can't even joke back.. haha.. not like i would give ya a m**t sp*n.. hahahahaha 

re-uploaded the kid-safe versions.. couldn't delete the other.. Swizzy might have to do it since he attached it originally.. hahaha

i hope i deleted the correct one, if not... send me a download link and i'll redo it