RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

[Aurora] Network Settings

Just curios, is there any way aurora could change the network settings without flipping back to system settings?? i know dev kits/rgloader have the option to set ip and stuff from xshell.. but just wondering if at all possible to add this in?? not really an issue unless, like me, have to flip back and forth..

just an option to switch from manual to automatic is all i think is really needed.. unless someone feels froggy lol

and that exactly what i do, no need to look for dash.xex.. as you can simply go to system settings from the guide.. i already knew that, as everyone else too.. i was asking if there was an easier way possibly.. as i swap connections to test stuff for the staff here on occasion.. was looking to bypass going back to the stock dash.., as i dont need a way to enter the IP addy, just a quicker way to swap from manual to automatic settings.. as that's why i put this in the "suggestions" forum

Sorry for rehashing and old thread but, as far as suggestions go, would this be possible? Having network settings sorta what's on the ms dash added on to aurora?

it's not a big deal to keep switching between aurora and stock but not having to do so would be a lot easier either for testing like felida there or for peeps with multiple networks (for whatever reason). Didn't find any recent mentions of this, wondering if it ever made it to the suggestions list..

3 hours ago, neocyke said:

Sorry for rehashing and old thread but, as far as suggestions go, would this be possible? Having network settings sorta what's on the ms dash added on to aurora?

it's not a big deal to keep switching between aurora and stock but not having to do so would be a lot easier either for testing like felida there or for peeps with multiple networks (for whatever reason). Didn't find any recent mentions of this, wondering if it ever made it to the suggestions list..

no, it did not.. lol.. 

2 hours ago, neocyke said:

lols. okayyyy..

can we get it there then? or is this just one of those things that won't get done, like.. ever?

well.. i think this could be done via script.. i dont know tho.. but the devs probably wont do this feature.. haha.. it's a little too much for hardly any reason..