RealModScene
begallegal1

[CCFL] Circle Dance v2 *new custom views*(flock layout mod)

Hello all, here is a simple Custom CoverFlow Layout (hopefully we can adopt CCFL, or just CFL for this LOL) 

It is another edit of the "Flock" layout, I only edited the "normal" position on this layout, so all the other views will be the same as the default Flock layout, as you can see in the video the boxes flip after they pass the front 3 positions as they head to the back of the circle, this can be edited in a million ways to make the boxes dance on their corners or other tweaks someone may want to make, it's not perfect in many ways, but that's why it's labeled v1 for now :D  ;)

Flock_CircleEdit_zpsieakrt0t.png

VIDEO CLIP

attachicon.gifFlock_Circle_Edit_begal.rar

enjoy,

begal   ;)

looks VERY good, i noticed that killer HERB in the background lmao.. i'm jelly ;-)

• Like 2

looks VERY good, i noticed that killer HERB in the background lmao.. i'm jelly ;-)

And I am peanut butter. lol. if you get a close enough view of all most any herb, it looks good. honestly though, when the hairs start turning amber like that, it is past the end of its grow cycle, and isnt as potent. :( only know this because I have grown alot in my day. :) And I had a card in cali, and I live in oregon, which has per capita more pot heads then any other state. :)

• Like 2

And I am peanut butter. lol. if you get a close enough view of all most any herb, it looks good. honestly though, when the hairs start turning amber like that, it is past the end of its grow cycle, and isnt as potent. :( only know this because I have grown alot in my day. :) And I had a card in cali, and I live in oregon, which has per capita more pot heads then any other state. :)

i meant i'm jelly for shorthand of im jealous.. but alas.. it IS just a picture.. lmao so moot

• Like 2

I know. what you meant, just had to an urge to be a smart ass. lol.

Not to drag on with things off topic but I gotta get in on some smart assing :p so here's one a bit more on the early side :p

EarlyLOL_zps4khkzjg3.png

But seriously, thanks for all the great comments guys , and as always HUGE props to the Aurora dev team!!!!

• Like 3

Not to drag on with things off topic but I gotta get in on some smart assing :p so here's one a bit more on the early side :p

EarlyLOL_zps4khkzjg3.png

But seriously, thanks for all the great comments guys , and as always HUGE props to the Aurora dev team!!!!

fucking awesome!! when are you gonna make the covers form a leaf? lolol  ;)

i got around to ~90% of my skin.. and decided to share.. as it was my VERY first one lmao.. 

• Like 2

Hello all, here is a simple Custom CoverFlow Layout (hopefully we can adopt CCFL, or just CFL for this LOL) 

It is another edit of the "Flock" layout, I only edited the "normal" position on this layout, so all the other views will be the same as the default Flock layout, as you can see in the video the boxes flip after they pass the front 3 positions as they head to the back of the circle, this can be edited in a million ways to make the boxes dance on their corners or other tweaks someone may want to make, it's not perfect in many ways, but that's why it's labeled v1 for now :D  ;)

Flock_CircleEdit_zpsieakrt0t.png

VIDEO CLIP

attachicon.gifFlock_Circle_Edit_begal.rar

enjoy,

begal   ;)

Really nice Begal, if you don't mind, I'd like to include this in our next release of Aurora - credits to you of course.

Is there anyway to keep the covers from spinning or is that part of how you were able to create the circle?

Really nice Begal, if you don't mind, I'd like to include this in our next release of Aurora - credits to you of course.

Is there anyway to keep the covers from spinning or is that part of how you were able to create the circle?

Of course you can include it, anything I make, or share here you guys are more than welcome to it!! (I could never do enough to properly thank you guys for what you have shared with the community over the years!)  I would really like to work a little closer with you guys, be it testing or actual contributions, I'll catch up to you to chat about that sometime here soon ;)

the box spinning came with the whole deal when pushing L&R back to make this from flock,,I didn't really take time to try and smooth the box flipping so it may be possible,, I will work on some more refined versions of this layout so you can choose the version you like most to add with the release ;)

• Like 3

I would really like to work a little closer with you guys, be it testing or actual contributions, I'll catch up to you to chat about that sometime here soon ;)

Sent you a pm on this. :)

• Like 1

Sent you a pm on this. :)

:thumbup:  Thank you kind sir :)

Updated to V2 , now full custom views, of course much could be done with this still, I just wanted to get something in this layout for alternate custom view types, i'm sure I will make more versions of these views and update accordingly ,, I will from here further keep the entire previous release art etc in it's own spoiler so users can browse the various versions.

• Like 3

Damn a little jelous here still having problems getting the program to work Im sure Ill figure it out but those are sick man great job

Damn a little jelous here still having problems getting the program to work Im sure Ill figure it out but those are sick man great job

Copy the plugin that comes with the app to the plugin folder in aurora directory on xbox, restart aurora. then run the program on the computer, and enter ip address of the xbox in the app. it is that simple. :) If aurora is still running, you will get an on screen notification saying that it is connected, and as you adjust values in the app things change on app. save, and copy the json file you just made to the xbox, put it with the rest of the files, and then choose your CCFL. thats it.

Copy the plugin that comes with the app to the plugin folder in aurora directory on xbox, restart aurora. then run the program on the computer, and enter ip address of the xbox in the app. it is that simple. :) If aurora is still running, you will get an on screen notification saying that it is connected, and as you adjust values in the app things change on app. save, and copy the json file you just made to the xbox, put it with the rest of the files, and then choose your CCFL. thats it.

He's been having issues with the PC app on the PC...

He's been having issues with the PC app on the PC...

must have missed that post. lol in that case, i would say check your firewall, and make sure it isnt blocking it.

Not blocked by firewall its strange I can see when it says connected I try to load a CF profile and it throws errors sometimes I can make an edit and see the change but after that it seems like it locks up and any change after the first does not take

It is wierd and pisses me off lol looks like an awesome program Ill get it running though

• Like 1

Are you using a wired ethernet connection? or wireless? The thread did say you may have unexpected errors with wireless connections. I havnt, but your network hardare could differ alot from mine.