RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
armantaleser

[Request] Aurora Script/s for Recents Played Games in QuickView

Thanks a lot Swizzy, this is great!

You're welcome, with me testing things for a change, i fixed the sort script to work correctly as well xD

"Recent Activity" sort is also the same thing, the difference is that it doesn't fall back to title name when the game hasn't been played yet...

NIce one!!! Was wondering what the difference would be, as the 'recent activity' was working for me and i thought it was your 'last played' sort....LOL.  Thanks for fixing this script and everything else your doing for us!!

I was requesting regarding the script filter not sort. I was thinking of a folder showing all recently played games and don't include the other games. I also requesting a folder script that sort by released date.

I was requesting regarding the script filter not sort. I was thinking of a folder showing all recently played games and don't include the other games. I also requesting a folder script that sort by released date.

In regard to the "Release Date" sort, Swizzy already made it...check out his Filters and Scripts page on github.com; there's a lot of useful stuff already written on there. You can find the link in the pinned thread in the Aurora Filters and Scripts forum of realmodscene.com

• Like 1