RealModScene
ACe8

xell red screen

Hello,

Im new with this rgh thing and xbox... I bought my xbox 2 days ago and started working on it to update my dashboard because some games doesnt work.. Fifa 15 etc... So i got my cpukey, my nand, my dash veraion 16202 and i got xbox corona 4gb.. All od that i learned in one long night but still cant make my xell work properly.. It doesnt work when I turn my xbox on by clicking the eject, and when I try to make it work with xell launcher it works for some secounds but them one big red screen is coming up.. Something looks like a lot of errors...

post-60558-0-18303400-1431379911_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

try and rebuild your nand, as that is more than likely the issue.. 

Hello,

Im new with this rgh thing and xbox... I bought my xbox 2 days ago and started working on it to update my dashboard because some games doesnt work.. Fifa 15 etc... So i got my cpukey, my nand, my dash veraion 16202 and i got xbox corona 4gb.. All od that i learned in one long night but still cant make my xell work properly.. It doesnt work when I turn my xbox on by clicking the eject, and when I try to make it work with xell launcher it works for some secounds but them one big red screen is coming up.. Something looks like a lot of errors...

XeLL is crashing for some reason, my first advice would be to check that you don't have any USB devices attached during startup, as those may cause problems...

• Like 1

well.. i tried to rebuild my nand becouse swizzy's advice was gread but still there was a problem with the nand.. the xeBuild is giving me this..

post-60558-0-72482500-1431512248_thumb.png

On 5/13/2015 at 0:39 PM, Swizzy said:

Hi Swizzy / or anyone else willing to help :)

By accident I started my box by pressing the eject button, and got greeted with this red screen:

Xell_RedScreen.png

Does anyone know how to read these numbers or tell me what's wrong? Bad flash? I've been using the same setup since I flashed when 17502 came out. Is a "segmentation fault" a fault in a part of the nand? The ones with all the F's at adress 08 and 28?

My xbox sometimes takes a long time to boot (like couple hours) with the normal on/off button. It always bothers me, but I got used to it I guess...

Info: Xbox 360 Slim with a Corona board, RGH2, Dash 17502, Dashlaunch/FSD/Aurora. I used XeBuild GUI 2.098 to build the 17502 nand...

And is that link xebuildtut.xeupd.com available somewhere else? It's offline from my seat :( I was wondering if it would help me.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

It means XeLL Crashed, you need to have the full elf made during the compilation to tell exactly where it crashed and why... Most of these are caused by USB memory sticks etc. so try removing those, try removing anything you don't need...

http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0 <--- you can find it here

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

It means XeLL Crashed, you need to have the full elf made during the compilation to tell exactly where it crashed and why... Most of these are caused by USB memory sticks etc. so try removing those, try removing anything you don't need...

http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0 <--- you can find it here

Thank you! I do have a USB HDD connected. Duh sorry for my ignorance. And thanks for the link!

Now i hope I can figure out how to shorten my boot-time with the right options/settings when I build a new nand (with the latest dash 17511).

On 5/12/2015 at 10:04 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

read the xebuild update/updserv section of the second link in my sig. :) it will tell you every thing you will ever need to know. :)

Can you give me the link..not found it..pls thankyou