RealModScene

Hello everyone.

I realized that farcry 4 doesn't have title updates in unity so here are the latest far cry 4 Title updates, The goddamn thing Mediafire deletes my stuff  "copyrighted", So please Admin If you could take these as fast as possible because i have really [REALLY] bad upload speed, I just wanna help people asking for these.

NEW TU #8 Media ID 08BF0610

TU #6 Media ID 1482D1EF

TU #6 Media ID 09D5655A

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

To get around take down crap even if it ain't copyrighted from MEGA i provide the link but instead of giving link with the key included, i give the key separate,the reason is the take downs are done by some auto scripting crap that searches for strings,without the key showing in a link it will ignore it,so far it's worked  as i had a take down last month to some 360 software for pc & console stuff like xm360,xbox image browser etc,that i posted in some thread here at RMS.If your providing a key in a full link remove it & paste it separately you might have better luck.That said i'm downloading all 3 as i type,if anyone wants them i can provide if necessary

• Like 1

Try dropbox, they have never taken down anything I have posted, and I think mega gives you a 50GB dropbox also, it is private, until you share something. :)

• Confused 1

Try dropbox, they have never taken down anything I have posted, and I think mega gives you a 50GB dropbox also, it is private, until you share something. :)

Mega is better as they don't limit max downloads, dropbox have a upper limit of how much traffic your account may generate in a month, once you get past that they'll disable your links until the end of the month, if that happens too often they'll kick you out

• Like 1

To get around take down crap even if it ain't copyrighted from MEGA i provide the link but instead of giving link with the key included, i give the key separate,the reason is the take downs are done by some auto scripting crap that searches for strings,without the key showing in a link it will ignore it,so far it's worked as i had a take down last month to some 360 software for pc & console stuff like xm360,xbox image browser etc,that i posted in some thread here at RMS.If your providing a key in a full link remove it & paste it separately you might have better luck.That said i'm downloading all 3 as i type,if anyone wants them i can provide if necessary

You're Right Mate, What bug me is I uploaded A game on Mediafire, a friend on a thread been asking for it, God Knows How much has been taken for it to be on Mediafire ( Very bad Upload speed ), And then after 5-7 minutes, I found out that it had been deleted, What a Waste of time, Next time I'll use Another Host and provide the key alone as you said.

Mega is better as they don't limit max downloads, dropbox have a upper limit of how much traffic your account may generate in a month, once you get past that they'll disable your links until the end of the month, if that happens too often they'll kick you out

Yes I should use Mega, It's better and faster, Do you mind if you could give me a link to a thread here where i can learn how to upload Title update on Unity, I tried to use Upload Option but it keeps give me an Error, Thank you.

You're Right Mate, What bug me is I uploaded A game on Mediafire, a friend on a thread been asking for it, God Knows How much has been taken for it to be on Mediafire ( Very bad Upload speed ), And then after 5-7 minutes, I found out that it had been deleted, What a Waste of time, Next time I'll use Another Host and provide the key alone as you said.

Yes I should use Mega, It's better and faster, Do you mind if you could give me a link to a thread here where i can learn how to upload Title update on Unity, I tried to use Upload Option but it keeps give me an Error, Thank you.

When unity throws an error it's because of the filesize or because the update is failing to be verified/processed there's no way you can bypass that at this time

there is any chances to those TU could be upload to unity by an administrador?

On 5/11/2015 at 9:00 PM, HawkEight360 said:
Hello everyone.

I realized that farcry 4 doesn't have title updates in unity so here are the latest far cry 4 Title updates, The goddamn thing Mediafire deletes my stuff  "copyrighted", So please Admin If you could take these as fast as possible because i have really [REALLY] bad upload speed, I just wanna help people asking for these.

NEW TU #8 Media ID 08BF0610

TU #6 Media ID 1482D1EF

TU #6 Media ID 09D5655A

the link redirect me to other website i sign in but i dont see any file to download please and idea