RealModScene
stipi30

I need new user script to aggregate the title ids you want

hi basically I need that, a user script where I can put all the "title ids" I want and so form a customized list of games.

This would serve me to use the "Quick view" and put for example "Games 4 player" and see all games for that amount of players (as in the script "only the local co op games" all games not shown)

Well I need a script so I do a manual list of title ids, if I could help would be grateful. Thanks

I'm currently a little bit tired... but...

GameListFilterCategories.User["Hide Backups"] = function(Content)
	-- Matches NXE2GOD backups
	if (Content.TitleId == 0x000000) then
		return true -- Show this one
        elseif (Content.TitleId == 0x000000) then
		return true -- Show this one also
        else
                return false -- Hide all the others
	end
end
Replace 0x000000 in the first if, then second elseif, if you need more then 2... you can copy 'n' paste this before "else", after "return true":

elseif (Content.TitleId == 0x000000) then
		return true -- Show this one also
and replace the 0x000... region with the TitleID

keep in mind; it has to start with 0x or it won't work... so: 0xTitleID

• Like 1

Havnt had your morning coffee yet? you should get on that, it really helps. lol.

I don't drink coffee, and i've had a bad brush with a phone terrorist last night >_<

Phone terrorist? Better report them to the US government, with all the "So called" Terrorists they are after, in their so called "war on terror"(The never ending war as I call it, just like the "war on drugs"), they will probably take you seriously. lol.  and what is wrong with coffee? More of a morning tea person?

Phone terrorist? Better report them to the US government, with all the "So called" Terrorists they are after, in their so called "war on terror"(The never ending war as I call it, just like the "war on drugs"), they will probably take you seriously. lol.  and what is wrong with coffee? More of a morning tea person?

Yeah, phone terrorist -> someone calling you over and over, and at odd hours such as 2 AM... who the f*ck calls at 2 AM?!

Not a morning tea person either, coke <3 either way, coffee tastes like something burnt that someone made a drink out of xD