RealModScene
flamingweinerdog

TRAINER INSTALLATION

hello, I'm having trouble on installing a trainer for black ops 1, can anyone guide me how to successfully install it? My game is on Tu11.

Each trainer have their own requirements, what does your trainer specify? what TU version is it for? what MediaID? all of these things matter...

Your best bet for support with trainers is the trainer developer, or whatever forum/site you found the trainer on

hello, I'm having trouble on installing a trainer for black ops 1, can anyone guide me how to successfully install it? My game is on Tu11.

Aurora trainers go into "hdd:\Aurora\Trainers\TITLEID\trainer.xex" and the only one supports TU18..

but other trainers, dont really need a location, as good ones will kick you back to dashboard and load up the game.. 

ALSO make sure the trainer is for your Media ID..

• Like 2

Does no one read my guide, that lays out every thing you need to know about your jtag/rgh. I have laid all of this out for you. Every thing from installing aurora trainers, and where to get them, from the difference between the hacks, Then again with rgh1.2, and rjtop, I should probably update that.lol.  It is a very indepth list of guides, that will help you solve all of your jtag/rgh issues, and I keep a link to it at the top of the links in my sig, hoping that more people will look through it, and find their own answers. :) feel free to reply to that thread if there is something you dont understand, or send me a PM.

• Like 2

Does no one read my guide, that lays out every thing you need to know about your jtag/rgh. I have laid all of this out for you. Every thing from installing aurora trainers, and where to get them, from the difference between the hacks, Then again with rgh1.2, and rjtop, I should probably update that.lol.  It is a very indepth list of guides, that will help you solve all of your jtag/rgh issues, and I keep a link to it at the top of the links in my sig, hoping that more people will look through it, and find their own answers. :) feel free to reply to that thread if there is something you dont understand, or send me a PM.

my apologies boss.. i was just trying to help.. i'll go back to picking the hash's from the fields, massa.. lmao j.k..

my apologies boss.. i was just trying to help.. i'll go back to picking the hash's from the fields, massa.. lmao j.k..

lol. Feel free to answer the question, but I wrote a giant guide laying this out, or pointing to where to get the info. Then I put a link in my sig, and anyone who uses this site, know that swizzy and I respond to every question almost, so if they read/seen the link, they are either blind, cant read, or just think i put links to threads there, because i just like to. :(

• Like 2

lol. Feel free to answer the question, but I wrote a giant guide laying this out, or pointing to where to get the info. Then I put a link in my sig, and anyone who uses this site, know that swizzy and I respond to every question almost, so if they read/seen the link, they are either blind, cant read, or just think i put links to threads there, because i just like to. :(

lmao.. wait you mean you DON'T like to put up links for no reason?? haha j/k.. Tbh, i thought they were rick-roll links.. ahaha j.k man.. couldnt resist

• Like 1

It's like this at AD, a lot of people don't search forum first let alone the web before asking questions that have been answered many times over.The time it took to post a question then have to wait for a reply,they could've already been on their way,ok better leave it there my bloods beginning to boil just thinking about it.

• Like 3

It's like this at AD, a lot of people don't search forum first let alone the web before asking questions that have been answered many times over.The time it took to post a question then have to wait for a reply,they could've already been on their way,ok better leave it there my bloods beginning to boil just thinking about it.

very true.. lol.. and i was just joking with my good friend gavin about the rick-roll joke, his links are good!!

• Like 1

Which is why I also created a thread about question that if you ask, then you will be considered a spammer. I should add that to my sig also, so everyone can ignore it also. :( at least when they ignore it, and get banned, they wont have anyone to blame but themselves.

• Like 1

Which is why I also created a thread about question that if you ask, then you will be considered a spammer. I should add that to my sig also, so everyone can ignore it also. :( at least when they ignore it, and get banned, they wont have anyone to blame but themselves.

gonna have to call u gavin_darkthor when u slam the ban-hammer!! lol

• Like 1