RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Asset Editor - A Graphical editor for Aurora's .asset files ** Update: V1.1 Released **

1622vck.jpg

Finally it's here! Aurora Asset Editor - A Graphical editor for Aurora's .asset files!

You can now create your own custom covers any way you want, no restrictions!

Click here for more information!

** Edit: **

Click here for more information about version 1.1!

Edited by Swizzy
  • Like 15

Thank you Swizzy for another great program, is it possible to import from FSD the cover database, my internet is damn slow so I was hoping for something like GaDaBaMa capabilities

Thank you Swizzy for another great program, is it possible to import from FSD the cover database, my internet is damn slow so I was hoping for something like GaDaBaMa capabilities

The next version will be able to convert FSD assets to Aurora assets, it will however NOT convert a FSD database to Aurora...

• Like 1

The next version will be able to convert FSD assets to Aurora assets, it will however NOT convert a FSD database to Aurora...

Meaning it will be possible to bring in at least the covers from FSD? Hope it releases soon, and thank you so much for your hard work and contribution

Meaning it will be possible to bring in at least the covers from FSD? Hope it releases soon, and thank you so much for your hard work and contribution

Yes that is finished, and tested by felida, swizzy and I. Swizzy is currently working on the FTP part, that will make it easier to get/send .asset files back to the xbox. The sending part is finished and tested, but the receiving is in the works. :) dont know when the official release will be, but I am sure swizzy will let you know when it is finished. :)

• Like 1

Yes that is finished, and tested by felida, swizzy and I. Swizzy is currently working on the FTP part, that will make it easier to get/send .asset files back to the xbox. The sending part is finished and tested, but the receiving is in the works. :) dont know when the official release will be, but I am sure swizzy will let you know when it is finished. :)

Should be released during the week

• Like 1

Tanks!, I wish they could change everything in the next version, descriptions, score, title, etc.

looks like was!

b2pvnr6gyc1_l.jpg

Tanks!, I wish they could change everything in the next version, descriptions, score, title, etc.

looks like was!

b2pvnr6gyc1_l.jpg

If i get the motivation to do so, i'll build a Full editor for everything... all of those things are in the database tho...

At least the Database part is easy. :)

Very easy.......easier then adding the covers imho (you can sort db, LoL) but this app kicks butt!! Thanks Swizzy, Fielda, and gavin_darkglider!!!

Edited by 2Ceedz
  • Like 1

Your welcome..... You do know that this is swizzy's project, and all I do is help look for bugs, and throw in suggestions, some of which you will see in the next release. :)  And if you are going to thank me for that, you need to thank Felida also, as he has been going above and beyond in the endeavors of the devs on this site. He has helped me test multiple projects, fill in cheat data for the cheat manager, and find bugs in that, we are working on a database full of game esrb ratings, so that info can be added to unity, though I am still waiting on the Unity DB Dump, as we are kinda dead in the water on that project, until we get the rest of the data I asked for. Pretty much have the filters ready though, and an app that will patch the db, and add the data for the games pretty much finished. I might just make an app that will allow you to add rating data like the cheat manager, as who knows when I will hear back on this. I asked both maester rowen, and JQE, and neither has dumped the unity db for me yet. :(  And I really dont want to have to copy and paste it all from unity. :(

• Like 2

Your welcome..... You do know that this is swizzy's project, and all I do is help look for bugs, and throw in suggestions, some of which you will see in the next release. :)  And if you are going to thank me for that, you need to thank Felida also, as he has been going above and beyond in the endeavors of the devs on this site. He has helped me test multiple projects, fill in cheat data for the cheat manager, and find bugs in that, we are working on a database full of game esrb ratings, so that info can be added to unity, though I am still waiting on the Unity DB Dump, as we are kinda dead in the water on that project, until we get the rest of the data I asked for. Pretty much have the filters ready though, and an app that will patch the db, and add the data for the games pretty much finished. I might just make an app that will allow you to add rating data like the cheat manager, as who knows when I will hear back on this. I asked both maester rowen, and JQE, and neither has dumped the unity db for me yet. :(  And I really dont want to have to copy and paste it all from unity. :(

OH MAN, cant believe i forgot to mention him...yes SWIZZY (and was gonna do CF for me) and MaesterRowan for the app, ....Felida for helping Swizzy teaching me.....and you for the .db suggestion.....  ;-)  Was trying to get everyone will add Felida also, i feel so bad...but point was thanks to everyone involved in making it all possible!!!

SWIZZY:  Just saw your update....THANK YOU!!  ;-)  Great addition to this app. (no hurry tho!)

And to your other point all Swizzy, Felida, gavin_darkglider, MaesterRowan, Phoenix, and anyone else Involed for making ALL of this possible!!!!! ....if i didnt live paycheck to paycheck i'd dontate... (soon i hope).   Sorry again, I'm big on giving credits!!!

Edited by 2Ceedz

OH MAN, cant believe i forgot to mention him...yes SWIZZY for the app, (and was gonna do CF for me)....Felida for helping Swizzy teaching me.....and you for the .db suggestion.....  ;-)  Was trying to get everyone will add Felida also, i feel so bad...but point was thanks to everyone involved in making it all possible!!!

imho MaesterRowen was more important then both gavin_darkglider and felida together as without him, we'd still be waiting for this application to be done... he's the author of the "AuroraAsset.dll" file which we use to convert images between images and D3DTexture blobs

• Like 2

imho MaesterRowen was more important then both gavin_darkglider and felida together as without him, we'd still be waiting for this application to be done... he's the author of the "AuroraAsset.dll" file which we use to convert images between images and D3DTexture blobs

True that, but that is why he actually got a shout out in the app. :p Wasnt trying to take credit from MaesterRowen, he gets the silent kind of credit, we all appreciate what he does for us, but none of us ever come out and thank him directly. which is honestly kind of sad. :(

• Like 1

So sorry....edited post to include him (of course)!  Good eye guys!

By all means.. you don't have to thank me.. honestly.. i didn't do it for thanks.. more so to help out.. lol.. but thanks for including me  :thumbsup:

and yeah maesterRowen and swizzy and Gavin did ALOT more than me.. making the apps and stuff,  :clap:

i just volunteered to lend a hand

• Like 4

By all means.. you don't have to thank me.. honestly.. i didn't do it for thanks.. more so to help out.. lol.. but thanks for including me  :thumbsup:

and yeah maesterRowen and swizzy and Gavin did ALOT more than me.. making the apps and stuff,  :clap:

You do what you can, and that is what counts. :) And as far as this app goes, I didnt work on the code, so I am in the same boat as you. :) Then again, I did have some awesome suggestions, that are going to be in the next version of the app. :) No spoilers from me though..... lol.

• Like 1

You do what you can, and that is what counts. :) And as far as this app goes, I didnt work on the code, so I am in the same boat as you. :) Then again, I did have some awesome suggestions, that are going to be in the next version of the app. :) No spoilers from me though..... lol.

felida also had some suggestions :)

Those wanting spoilers; check out the github repository ;)

• Like 2

felida also had some suggestions :)

Those wanting spoilers; check out the github repository ;)

OOOO, im looking for spoilers....LoL.  Na, i mean/want to ALWAYS thank all those involved...no matter how big or small, as its the 'team' that tests, compile, help, answer forum questions, etc.  You all deserve the thanks!!!  (and dealing with n00bs like me HAS to get old)

THANK YOU ALL!!!

• Like 1