RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Asset Editor - A Graphical editor for Aurora's .asset files

And the hits just keep on coming from the crew here, great work Swizzy and MaesterRowen ,kudos to gavin_darkglider and felida for helping them ensure it was locked and loaded ready to roll out ;)

these guys have even more great stuff for us to play with before I could even make it to town and get a paypal card to drop them a thank you donation,can't ask for more than that, I would also especially like to thank Swizzy for being kind enough to release source :D

• Like 2

Version 1.1 will probably have support for converting FSD assets aswell (i'm working on that right now)

Thanks a lot now  my emulators with title id 0000000 will have a cover :p

Need to find some site for background, icon and such but i will manage

swizzy maesterRowen many thanks and good job so here I keep my bit of contribution a video of how to do the process in Spanish for Latino and Spanish-speaking users

muchas gracias swizzy y maesterRowen muy buen trabajo sigan asi aqui dejo mi pedacito de aporte un video de como hacer el proceso en español para los usuarios latinos y de habla hispana 

• Like 3

swizzy maesterRowen many thanks and good job so here I keep my bit of contribution a video of how to do the process in Spanish for Latino and Spanish-speaking users

muchas gracias swizzy y maesterRowen muy buen trabajo sigan asi aqui dejo mi pedacito de aporte un video de como hacer el proceso en español para los usuarios latinos y de habla hispana 

Good JOB!!

I would also love it if someone good with graphics would create a icon for the app so it doesn't look so boring xD

• Like 1

I recommend a good friend or your nick is JML71 or julioval77 of 360megafull that is they are great people and are very good with the graphics would be a great honor if you swizzy By registering on our website jajajajaja  :thumbup:

te recomiendo un gran amigo su nick es JML71 o julioval77 de 360megafull que es uson grands personas y son muy buenos con los graficos  seria un gran honor si te registraras en nuestra pagina swizzy  jajajaja :thumbup:

I recommend a good friend or your nick is JML71 or julioval77 of 360megafull that is they are great people and are very good with the graphics would be a great honor if you swizzy By registering on our website jajajajaja  :thumbup:

te recomiendo un gran amigo su nick es JML71 o julioval77 de 360megafull que es uson grands personas y son muy buenos con los graficos  seria un gran honor si te registraras en nuestra pagina swizzy  jajajaja :thumbup:

Already have plenty of forums i'm registered to, most of which i barely ever visit >_> especially foreign forums...

If you could ask them to come up with something, feel free to send me whatever they create, they'll of course be credited for the icon if it's used in the software :)

ok friend no other user that is also willing to do so will communicate with you soon around here in realmodscene by mp  :dj:

ok amigo hay otro user que tambien esta dispuesto a hacerlo se va a comunicar contigo enseguida por aqui en realmodscene por mp  :dj:

i am a friend of megamanxzero and I think the icon you need only send me the picture and give the final dimensions and icon format

hola soy amigo de megamanxzero y yo te creo el icono que necesitas solo enviame la imagen y dame las dimensiones y formato final del icono

Hello I show my work I hope you like them and if they are not to your liking gladly work in others it can send it by private message to Swizzy

Hola les muestro mi trabajo ojala les gusten y si no son de su agrado con gusto puedo trabajar en otros se lo envie por mensaje privado a Swizzy

UxhF.png

For anyone looking to convert FSD assets to Aurora assets, you can now download the source code and do so (if you have Visual Studio), release isn't going to happen just yet, got a few more things i want to finish before releasing ;)

The app now also have a icon thanks to RAP7HOR!

• Like 1

For anyone looking to convert FSD assets to Aurora assets, you can now download the source code and do so (if you have Visual Studio), release isn't going to happen just yet, got a few more things i want to finish before releasing ;)

The app now also have a icon thanks to RAP7HOR!

I was pleased to collaborate , if you need anything do not hesitate to warn me greetings

me dio mucho gusto en colaborar ,si necesitan algo no duden en avisarme  saludos

• Like 2

sorry to go off this topic but in this video i noticed when his Aurora starts up and scans it does it very fast were mine takes about 50 seconds is that normal or just the amount of game differance

sorry to go off this topic but in this video i noticed when his Aurora starts up and scans it does it very fast were mine takes about 50 seconds is that normal or just the amount of game differance

It depends on the amount of games you have, the amount of assets to load (no assets is ALOT faster then alot of assets, also, if you disable compression in my tool (which currently isn't a enabled option unless you know the key combo due to the issues that come with it in aurora down the line) it'll also take longer due to the bigger file to load from the disk drive

Do you have autoscan enabled? If so, could be your problem?, as I have a 1tb HDD, and it takes ~15 seconds? But yeah.. I'll say this.. HDDs do fail, and slow loading is an indicator of that.. :-/

Hope this is ok to post here....I know is/will be obsolete soon...but JIC:

*if this post is irrelevent please delete, just trying to help*

what i am doing:  Used Swizzy's plugin to see the full path (pg 1)...made note of paths...then Using GaDaBaMa to import FSD db (which is same as Aurora of course) and then used that to download my pics/info for my FSD db automatically, and then using that content from the GaDaBaMa local install to get the pics for Swizzys app. (Only problem is GaDaBaMa doesnt get coverart, just boxart.   Then, like Swizzy suggested, I used SQLite Browser to edit the content of the content.db.  (Synopisis, Ratings, etc.)

Thanks Swizzy!!

Now i have this data in my Aurora folder, i have a backup for future releases! (So i dont take an hour to install covers/infos - Thanks again for everything!!

That works for this version, the next one, you wont need gadabama, you will be able to load the assets directly from the .asset file, then upload via ftp to the game title of your choice, which will show up in a list view. I know, as I already have it. Swizzy should be releasing v 1.1 soon, I think he said there was a couple of tweaks he wanted to make, and then he rewrote the whole FTP setup. lol, So probably another round of testing on that, and then it will be released. As I said, it should be soon. :)

That works for this version, the next one, you wont need gadabama, you will be able to load the assets directly from the .asset file, then upload via ftp to the game title of your choice, which will show up in a list view. I know, as I already have it. Swizzy should be releasing v 1.1 soon, I think he said there was a couple of tweaks he wanted to make, and then he rewrote the whole FTP setup. lol, So probably another round of testing on that, and then it will be released. As I said, it should be soon. :)

Yeah, like i said, probably is/was obsolete soon.  ;-)  im always a day late and a dollar short....LoL.  But JIC anyone was impatient like me......LoL