RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MG-Matrix-x2-RB

i did something wrong to Nand

Hi everyone as i mentioned i did something very wrong to my xbox slim i try to update the dashboard to the last one i followed tutorial which given step by step and when i want to flashmy nand i used simple nand 360 and he gived a message for me : an error was in the operation so i clicked on stop than the console turn off o tryed to turn it on at first and the noise of vontilator was too loud i turn it of the second time it was the same.....i tryed for the third time .....nothing happened i just hear to sound of the button "tiiit"

Is there any help is there any way to make it work again or should look for another one T.T

Hi everyone as i mentioned i did something very wrong to my xbox slim i try to update the dashboard to the last one i followed tutorial which given step by step and when i want to flashmy nand i used simple nand 360 and he gived a message for me : an error was in the operation so i clicked on stop than the console turn off o tryed to turn it on at first and the noise of vontilator was too loud i turn it of the second time it was the same.....i tryed for the third time .....nothing happened i just hear to sound of the button "tiiit"

Is there any help is there any way to make it work again or should look for another one T.T

if you get you a Nand-x you'll never have to worry about that again, and as Gavin said, does eject bring up xell??

It sounds to me like there was a write error on the first block, that'd make it not work anymore...

Reflash the nand using NAND-X or JRProgrammer